Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Men in pearls...my son (denim shirt) and his friends sporting some Tahitians on leather.

Tahitian on leather bracelet
Tahitian pearl leather bracelet
Tahitian pearl leather necklace
Men in Pearls - Tahitian on leather

@Katalin- Lovely pearls on a lovely lady.

Also, love the man-pearls! I wish my guys would play pearls with me.

So, Sheri was diving with sharks and everyone else was playing pearls at a mansion. I really need to get out more!

Katalin, your pearls and your hair look gorgeous!

JP, those are awesome! The pearls are really great, and the sassy guys wearing them are very cool.

Katalin, your pearls and your hair look gorgeous!

JP, those are awesome! The pearls are really great, and the sassy guys wearing them are very cool.

Sounds like you know them!!! They are full of sass and personality. My son and his three best friends have known one another since freshman year of high school...the first one of them is recently engaged and they wanted something to mark their friendship. The pearls were a great choice! Oh, and I should add that my son was in Japan for the past year, and just came home on Monday so the boys had a few days of play time down the shore.

Last edited:
Sounds like you know them!!! They are full of sass and personality. My son and his three best friends have known one another since freshman year of high school...the first one of them is recently engaged and they wanted something to mark their friendship. The pearls were a great choice! Oh, and I should add that my son was in Japan for the past year, and just came home on Monday so the boys had a few days of play time down the shore.

I love that! It's so great to have a tight group of friends like that. And what a cool token to celebrate their friendship! Also, shore time is fun time :)

My little MS river pearl and diamond brooch is here :)

MS river pearl and diamond brooch

Battah so delicate and lovely. Is it attached to chain or?

Wore my hg with giants together as a rope. I find myself constantly in black or white - letting the pearls do all the talking.

PhotoGrid_1470354084504.jpg

Whoa Kalmen! Those look HUGE (in a perfect way)! Talk about a statement necklace! It's fantastic!

Battah, your broach makes the sweetest pendant. I love it with that chain!

Kalmen I love that! So gorgeous! Man, orbit clasps really open up a lot of cool options for combinations. My necklace is a little brooch that I pinned to the chain.

Thank you, FM, kalmen, and cmd :) My neck isn't that skinny, I think it's the angle ;)

Marianne, the key is to shove your chin in the camera so it looks enormous, and thus dwarfs your neck. Easy peasy ;)

Yes, can I buy that angle?

Reminds me: The movie: "My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2" There is a group photo going on where they all "pull the neck" of each other from behind, before the photo is taken. It's classic.

Last edited:
Back