Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovely!! what a great example of smaller pearls with lots of presence!!

Comment

• enbcfsobe -- I'm a big fan of the tassle!

baby nurse -- Each strand is lovely and the two together are beautiful!

Comment

• La Perlagrina and my opal and Tahitian drop earrings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0899.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	366351

I bought a new chain for the pendant. I have a bunch of 18" yellow gold rope chains, left over from pendants I don't own anymore. But for some reason, the loop ends wouldn't fit through the hole in the bail. Just a tad too big. I did find one chain that worked but the gold was actually too yellow, and the chain just blended in with my skin. So I ordered this 20" diamond cut yellow gold chain, and it shows up better against my skin and matches the pendant better. It's a bit cleavagey, but I thought that it would work better if I wear the pendant over a sweater or shell. I've ordered the same chain in 18" because I like the way it looks and the loop end fits easily through the bail. That will give me two different lengths to choose from.

The rope chain I felt disappeared against my skin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0866.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	366352

I'd love to use a thicker chain, but I'm concerned that the loop end won't fit, I don't want to spend a lot of money ordering and returning chains. I've already done that 3 times so far.
        Last edited by BWeaves; 04-14-2016, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• I love this pendant so much. The drop shape is perfection and it looks lovely with your new chain.

Comment

• Yes, that chain looks terrific with your new pendant. And the length looks good to me, too.

Comment

• What a beautiful pendant!
              http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
              Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Lovely pendant, BWeaves, congratulations! I too was admiring it on the Kamoka site. I also recently purchased a large teardrop pearl (Kojima) and had no suitable chain for it. I purchased an 18" chain and had a jump ring, or eyelet, as the jeweller called it, added two inches from the end, so that I could wear it either 16 or 18 inches long, without having to purchase two chains.

Comment

• BWeaves love you new pendent. Drops are my preferred shape and the bale is very attractive too. I hope you bring it to the ruckus

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	open pearl ring designs mix.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	366357
                    A fresh batch of our open ring designs. Rob likes to mix sizes and colours to make them a bit more interesting. I prefer the dark blue colours of the freshwater pearls. Sizing those rings is very easy too
                    Ringcraft Moana
                    Jewellery Design Studio
                    www.nzpearl.co.nz

Comment

• Very cool looking rings!
                      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• The rings are awesome!

Comment

• Great photos everyone.

Comment

• That drop is such a beautiful shape ! And I like using the diamond cut chain with it...it's a very pretty chain !
                            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Oooo, I like those rings. I like rings without prongs, because they won't snag when I get my fingers in all the threads on my loom. I like the ones with different sizes.

Comment

• BWeaves, your Perlagrina is so beautiful on you! Shape, color, luster are fantastic and I really like the finding. Great diamond cut chain, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X