Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the locket and the lady!! Great idea to turn the locket into a "shake" pendant. I love it with the gems.

Comment

• Today it's my first pearls I bought myself. The 30 inch rope of 5 mm akoyas, and then later the choker of 7 mm akoyas. My parents bought me the ruby hearts with the pearl drops. This was back when I thought pearls only came in the pinked color.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0708.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	366026

Name:	IMG_0721.jpg
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	366027

I still love these. They've held up very well for being 35 years old and being worn constantly. And they are light and easy to wear.

Comment

• I love this look, BWeaves! A rope of 5mm white akoya is on my wish list.

Comment

• I always thought my 5 mm were a bit small. I've always wanted an 8 mm opera length rope, and now that I've got one, I find it just a bit heavy. I think 6 to 7 mm is the perfect size. But for layering up, 5 to 6 mm are great.

Comment

• My earlobes are very sensitive to weight but my neck isn't at all. I just really like the look of smaller sized pearls in a rope, anywhere from 5-7mm. I have one that is either 7.5 or 8mm and the pearls themselves are lovely but the rope just doesn't have the same appeal.

Comment

• funky_pearl gorgeous antique pieces, especially the pin. BWeaves lovely set.

Comment

• That is so pretty funky pearl! I had to learn that lesson the hard way to, now I tell jewelers to preserve the patina.
                Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• It's all bib-worthy!

Comment

• thanks everyone yeah i learned my lesson...from now on i'm gonna tell my bench guy to try to keep the patina, i think it looks better on the antique pieces that way!

Comment

• funky_pearl, both pieces are lovely, but that Pearl encircled locket is just enchanting!!!
                      Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• BWeaves, I love your pearl combination. Lovely!

Comment

• Gorgeous Bweaves!
                          WestPearls.com My Shop
                          West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• BWeaves, gorgeous pearls, and I love your fun top.

Comment

• I wore my double strand of Sheri's screamers today to do some Easter shopping at Walmart ; )

Name:	PPdoublescreamer.jpg
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	366055

Comment

• Wow, lots of beautiful pearls in here. It's like window shopping. 😉

One of my favorite strand. 9mm FWPs, dark lavenders.

Name:	image.jpeg
Size:	190.8 KB
ID:	366059

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	366060
                                ______Perlas
                                o-o-o E Unio Plurum o-o-o