Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much, Steve!

That pearl and setting make such a unique necklace BWeaves!

I have your number lary007! And you probably have mine, too, given the purchases.;) That Live Kasumi event was fantastic!!!

Wow, that teaser from Takahashi… so many choices! I can’t wait to see what they decide to show. So, I’m posting some Akoya from Takahashi. A rope that was made of two temp strands that are from my visit to the Takahashi office in October. Worn with turquoise and pearl earrings from Hawaii, and a turquoise station chain I put together.
View attachment 469042View attachment 469043
Such a clean, fresh look.

The hamantaschen pendant is ridiculously beautiful. That last picture really shows the luster very well. You probably mentioned before, but how did you come up with its name?
Hamantaschen are the triangle shaped cookies eaten during Purim. Google "Hamantaschen" and you'll get lots of pictures, and then you'll understand the pearl name. I don't know if the 3 stick nuclei were positioned in the mollusk specifically to create a triangle shape, or if the 3 stick nuclei shifted and the triangle shape was unexpected, but it looked so much like a hamantaschen that I had to have it.

So now I need to remember:

Mezurashi
Eromachikku
polypearlamorous
polypearlicious

Pearlgirl12. Yes, I also went through the "I just want one good strand of white pearls" to "Give me the most colorful, lumpy, bumpy, baroque, soap bubbly, one of a kind pearls your have." I can't remember the last time I wore my white pearls. I really need to wear them more often.

Back