No announcement yet.

Kojima Pearl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw that wrapped and ss pearl necklace. I'm gobsmacked. I love the whole idea of wrapping the Tahitians. What wonderful work!
    John
    Pearls are for everybody...

Comment

mrsz your rope is stunning.......gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! I LOVE the mix of different pearl types. May you enjoy it in good health

Comment

Originally posted by Nerida View Post
        Simply stunning Sarah..... that is an extremely beautiful piece!
        I second what Nerida said! Good heavens Sarah, that piece deserves a name and belongs on a red carpet!!! Congratulations to you and Diana and thank you so much for showing us

Comment

yes, this is a true work of art... I keep coming back to this thread to gaze once more... I don't ooh and aah over everything, but this is exceptional!

Comment

At the risk of sounding like a parrot "I like it" No, I really do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeyy View Post
              At the risk of sounding like a parrot "I like it" No, I really do.
              I like it too!

I like that something special is often created without using some specific skills (like goldsmithing techniques etc). It is all in the great idea really.
              Lovely necklace!!

Maria

Comment

WOW! and a big sigh. The wrapped pearls necklace is Glorious, and the dream-catcher earrings...and the button bracelet - what artistry!

Comment

saw the wrapped pearls in-person

hi, all. i'm new to the forum. i am a designer, who has been a client of sarah's for the past few months. by good fortune, sarah let me come to her studio to purchase some tahitians and i saw the wrapped necklace in person! it is absolutely breathtaking. the detail work is phenomenal. hats (or pearls) off to sarah, once again, for quality and originality.
                  Fresh-Pearls.com

Comment

Sarah has a new abalone pendant that grabbed my attention. The front has vibrant blue. The back has blue, green and pink with no "dead" protein spot. It has amazing gold work. I am just so in love with it. Hope it goes to a nice home. I've attached two of Sarah's pictures. Excellent job, Sarah!

http://shop.kojimapearl.com/products...-pearl-pendant
                    Attached Files
                    Cathy

Comment

Lots of gorgeous new ring designs on the site, too! Yummy....

Sheri

Comment

Oooh - I'm on there every few days - how did I miss THAT? Abalone is hard to do well with (did that make sense?) but it looks GREAT! Goes with the shape very well.......

- Jodie -
                        "I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
                        - Lucy Maude Montgomery -

Comment

Working...
                        X