• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Kojima Pearl

Chameleon

At the risk of sounding like a parrot "I like it" No, I really do.

:D I like it too!

I like that something special is often created without using some specific skills (like goldsmithing techniques etc). It is all in the great idea really.
Lovely necklace!!

Maria

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
WOW! and a big sigh. The wrapped pearls necklace is Glorious, and the dream-catcher earrings...and the button bracelet - what artistry!

fresh-pearls

saw the wrapped pearls in-person

saw the wrapped pearls in-person

hi, all. i'm new to the forum. i am a designer, who has been a client of sarah's for the past few months. by good fortune, sarah let me come to her studio to purchase some tahitians and i saw the wrapped necklace in person! it is absolutely breathtaking. the detail work is phenomenal. hats (or pearls) off to sarah, once again, for quality and originality.

Hanaleimom

Sarah has a new abalone pendant that grabbed my attention. The front has vibrant blue. The back has blue, green and pink with no "dead" protein spot. It has amazing gold work. I am just so in love with it. Hope it goes to a nice home. I've attached two of Sarah's pictures. Excellent job, Sarah!

http://shop.kojimapearl.com/products/natural-wild-abalone-pearl-pendant

Attachments

• Random tree outside my place on a rainy day
    Random tree outside my place on a rainy day
    77.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Cute flowers
    Cute flowers
    48 KB · Views: 0

mausketeer

Oooh - I'm on there every few days - how did I miss THAT? Abalone is hard to do well with (did that make sense?) but it looks GREAT! Goes with the shape very well.......

- Jodie -