Kojima Pearl

At the risk of sounding like a parrot "I like it" No, I really do.

:D I like it too!

I like that something special is often created without using some specific skills (like goldsmithing techniques etc). It is all in the great idea really.
Lovely necklace!!

Maria

WOW! and a big sigh. The wrapped pearls necklace is Glorious, and the dream-catcher earrings...and the button bracelet - what artistry!

saw the wrapped pearls in-person

saw the wrapped pearls in-person

hi, all. i'm new to the forum. i am a designer, who has been a client of sarah's for the past few months. by good fortune, sarah let me come to her studio to purchase some tahitians and i saw the wrapped necklace in person! it is absolutely breathtaking. the detail work is phenomenal. hats (or pearls) off to sarah, once again, for quality and originality.

Sarah has a new abalone pendant that grabbed my attention. The front has vibrant blue. The back has blue, green and pink with no "dead" protein spot. It has amazing gold work. I am just so in love with it. Hope it goes to a nice home. I've attached two of Sarah's pictures. Excellent job, Sarah!

http://shop.kojimapearl.com/products/natural-wild-abalone-pearl-pendant

Attachments

• Random tree outside my place on a rainy day
    Random tree outside my place on a rainy day
    77.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Cute flowers
    Cute flowers
    48 KB · Views: 41
Oooh - I'm on there every few days - how did I miss THAT? Abalone is hard to do well with (did that make sense?) but it looks GREAT! Goes with the shape very well.......

- Jodie -

Back