Showing off my new lavender Freshadama pearl double dtrand necklace!

tahitiangirl

Hi everyone!

I purchased this strand during the PP Black Friday sale this year. I have been looking for a strand of lavender freshwater pearls for a long time but none of the strands that I encountered were truly purple to my eyes. I decided to take a chance on the double strand when I saw it being offered during the sale even though PP's photos (and mine) do not capture the gorgeous purple that I see in real life. Just for reference, the pearls are 6 to 10 mm and the strands are 17-18 inches long. IMG_1442.jpgScreen Shot 2015-12-31 at 11.35.11 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-12-31 at 11.35.22 AM.jpg

I would love to see everyone else's lovely lavender freshwaters! :D

Last edited:
It looks great on you! Is the inner strand one size and the outer graduated? They are very lustrous!

Whoo-hoo. I love a multi strand necklace. That looks gorgeous.

I remember those! They are stunning on you.
They both look graduated to my eye but the inner strand looks smaller-- just lovely!

They look lovely on you, thank you for sharing.

Lovely, thanks for sharing!

DK :)

Your pearls look lovely on you. I wish purple looked like that on me. Enjoy your new beauties.

Thank you for the lovely compliments everyone :D This necklace is quickly becoming one of the staples in my wardrobe. The inner strand is graduated but the pearls, at least to my eye, seem just a bit smaller than the outer strand. I am very surprised in a good way that the strands stay as nicely nested as they do throughout the day as I am wearing them.

I keep coming back to enjoy the neck shot - worthy of a princess! :)

Wow! I am insanely jealous! You got quite a deal on that, too. They were out of the lavender metallic freshadamas so I ended up getting a lavender strand elsewhere. It's nice but your double strand of the best of the best is better! If you get a chance, please post more shots. :)

Tahitiangirl, I can't stop looking at these! I saw them on the sale too, and was tempted ... they look just stunning on you :)

OMG! Can I have them when you're done????? They're gorgeous - and wow do they look great on you!

My lavendars look more pink in photos, too, but sometimes look gold in sunlight. You mostly can't lose with pearls, and you won big time here. Whoa.

tahitiangirl, those 2 strands hang just right! (Or at least, just the way I like them. Which is not always true of multistrand necklaces.)

With the new baby edisons on the horizon...I bet double strands of Lavs are going to be stunning, maybe even purple!

Such pretty lavender pearls !! Love those strands ! We all understand the difficulties in capturing the real life colours in a photo! So hard to do !

BPDDC - I too have high hopes for the baby Edisons as I'm definitely looking for little purple strands in September HK - it's on my list ! I was so pleased with the two purples I bought at my last visit I'd quite like a couple of more and then some smaller strands that can nest . I do love purple pearls ! And I need to find purple earring pearls too !! My list is growing !

Back