Is it genuine KASUMI pearl? What's estimate value? LARE KASUMI PEACH PINK PEARL

wiwiwi

Community member
It is said to be Keshi Kasumi FW cultured pearls,14k solid yellow gold pendant.
pearl size: 14.8 x 16.26 mm
claim to be AAA; Smooth skin. only some tiny natural blemishes

any ideas about its genuinity ? what's possible estimate value/range?

any thoughts, appreciated.

Last edited:
What makes you think they are genuine Kasumi pearls? Why don't you search our forum?. We have a lot of info on Kasumis. I see no reason why yours would be Kasumis without some backup info. Photos.

Please read the sticky note about the info we need to do any kind of "free online evaluation".

However, the word keshi in the description sets all my bells off. It is either kasumi or keshi - or it is neither. And right now I am inclined to say even without a photo, that they are cultured freshwater pearls, but not Kasumi or the Chinese imitations of same- without some provenance.

Last edited:
photoes edited,are now visual. found them on ebay and infor given as listed--- keshi Kasumi pearl.
new to this web and have searched the website all day for kasumi pearl but the infor I got not necessarily enable me to tell if this pearl is genuine keshi kasumi pearl.
Any ideas, appreciated.

It is neither a genuine keshi nor a genuine Kasumi. This ebay seller is lying. There is no such thing as a keshi Kasumi. My advice run from this seller. Go to
http://kojimapearl.com/ for the foremost expert on authentic kasumis, which are among the most expensive of pearls.

We have several other people on this forum who sell both genuine Kasumi and Chinese Kasumi copies. Here is a thread about it. But go to Sarah's website for authentic information.

BTW, what are they asking?

Hi Wiwiwi
It doesn't look like either a keishi or a kasumi pearl to me. Not even close to either.
where are you?

they ask for about $150 about it and it is a hongkong ebayer.

Those are genuine cultured freshwater pearls. Nothing more. THERE is NO such thing as keshi kasumi. I see es pearls is calling them that. They are lying.

Hi SE
They must hope that by calling them keshi kasumi they are avoiding being fraudulent? They are fraudulent. There are no kasumi keshi on Ebay if there ever were such a thing.

Conclusion: a fresh water pearl with no particular brand on it :)

- Karin

We have threads on them. Use at your own risk. I believe people have had trouble getting their money back, but research it. They are dishonest; why deal with them at all? That keshi Kasumi was a classic eBay fraudulent product.

You ask for advice on many different pearls, then when advice is offered, you immediately argue...why?
Where are you?

ES Store and ES Designer Jewelry is an example of using fraudulent listing practices on ebay to draw attention to their listings. They are using less searched terms, keshi and kasumi to get you to look at their items. Every one of these should be reported to ebay. I don't care what their feedback is, they're not trustworthy.

I have had good buys from ES Pearls via eBay, however, I am talking about over 5 years ago.

Shame that they have gone downhill with the quality of the listings, as they were accurate in the good old days!

DK :(

Back