Greatest Idea EVER!

callire

I hate the holidays, and gift giving in general. So, I thought this was the best idea ever for those "are you or aren't you going to get me a present" type of friends-- PP FW earrings! I ordered 5 pairs in white, pink, and lavender for all my friends. >$60 for 5 gifts and peace of mind? Excellent value imo.

That way, if they spring something on me, I can whip one out and be like, "I totally thought of you!" But if they don't, I get more earrings to keep :D

I hate the holidays, and gift giving in general. So, I thought this was the best idea ever for those "are you or aren't you going to get me a present" type of friends-- PP FW earrings! I ordered 5 pairs in white, pink, and lavender for all my friends. >$60 for 5 gifts and peace of mind? Excellent value imo.

That way, if they spring something on me, I can whip one out and be like, "I totally thought of you!" But if they don't, I get more earrings to keep :D
How did you know I would like earrings? Guess I had better go get pierced.:D

I did something similar with pendants, ordered some from TPO's pre-Christmas specials, like the octopuss, and some from Ideal World, all are rhodium plated Sterling Silver.

I have not received the TPO ones yet, however, the Ideal World ones arrived, and I am definitely keeping one of them myself :D

DK :D

I like the idea! Some years ago, having been caught flat-footed and short of cash when someone had a birthday I didn't know the date of apriori; I decided I would never let that happen again.
Now, we keep a "Gift Box" in the hall closet with a few choice things in it. Things just like you suggest, nice pearls earrings, a blown-glass lamp from Italy once, other cool stuff from time to time. It's a great fall back position when something comes up unexpectedly and you don't want to dissappoint.
I can even hide stuff for my sweetie there because he never expects me to put stuff in such an obvious place! Wrapped of course.
Do you plan to expand your stash of goodies?
barbie
Think I should get him some keishi? He seems to be really warming up to them.

Back