The Pearl Outlet March special - white rope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rope

I wore my rope today, doubled, with light gray cardigan sweater and a make-believe white silk blouse peeking underneath the sweater. A lady at work said: "Oh, she's in pearls today." and called me Mrs. June Cleaver.
    Last edited by Hanaleimom; 03-21-2008, 03:03 AM.
    Cathy

Comment

Wow - I just got the multicolored rope from TPO's April sale. It's lovely! The luster is really fine - such sharp reflections!

Of course I note now that I am one of the aficionados of the lavender CFWP. There are a few sprinkled throughout the necklace and the color really shows off the mirror luster. Plus I just fall into that hue. Color, color, color, though. That seems to be my real soft spot. I'll take some photos soon.

Anyone else enjoying these?

Comment

Hi Heidi - I also purchased the multi-color rope and have practically lived in it since I received it. The colors are wonderful as well as the luster. It is even long enough to triple - so i is very versatile. Thanks TPO!

Comment

More Ropes!

100" Lavender and Pink/Peach...
          Attached Files

Comment

p

Wow. The colors POPPED ! Are they natural color or dyed? What are the sizes of the pearls? Thanks.
            Cathy

Comment

Ooo, those are lovely. Will they be making a special appearance soon?

Comment

They're not dyed. You can see how the colors vary slightly in the strands and how the pink is a peachy pink rather than a bright pink. They are 6-7mm. These will also be available this next Thursday on our May sale. It should be a colorful one with cranberry, gray, chocolate, peach/pink, lavender...

Comment

NOOOO!!! I'm going to miss the sale - not back from Japan till Sunday!
                  Aspiring ninja. Go Storm Shadow!

Comment

Working...
                  X