• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

omg i think i just have died and gone to heaven

Comment

Originally posted by Pareltje View Post
      Vi, the bug bites hard LOL I have a lot of ripples but can't stop buying more....
      Kalmen, I got the pairs from these two batches (see pics). The rest of the pearls I purchased from her were not listed on Etsy. I contacted Yunlan directly for the color and overtones I looked for, I told her I only wanted the sharpest luster possible from her stock. She accommodated my request promptly.
      [ATTACH]45943[/ATTACH][ATTACH]45944[/ATTACH]

And I bought these: 1st row 1 pair of pearls. I'm curious what they look like IRL
      [ATTACH]45945[/ATTACH]
      ple
      please tell me you got 011 pair 3
      omg omg omg......

Comment

Originally posted by trulyviolet View Post
        ple
        please tell me you got 011 pair 3
        omg omg omg......
        Those are indeed what I got, Vi... also 020 pair 1

Comment

Originally posted by Pareltje View Post
          Those are indeed what I got, Vi... also 020 pair 1
          i think i have just fainted....... that thud you hear....... yup me...hitting the floor

at least let us see photos of what you end up doing with them

Comment

Pareltje, thank you for showing us your photos and the vendor's photos so we can see how the colors and luster compare ... very helpful. Too funny; I was thinking if I got that lot of pearls, I'd make charms and hang them from a chain ...

Trulyviolet, it happens to us all the time. Get up off the floor SLOWLY, settle into a comfy spot with a cup of a comforting beverage to restore your strength, and browse here some more
            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Pareltje, what gorgeous pearls and great choices. FW ripples are my favorite pearls because I am drawn to metallic pinks and mauves. I have been so self indulgent lately, more pearls will have to wait (sigh).

Comment

Pareltje -- they are very pretty! I recently purchased metallic white edison freshwater pearls from the same vendor, still has no time (and no skills) to string them yet. Cant wait to see what you'd come up with for these lovely pearls

Comment

Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                  Pareltje, thank you for showing us your photos and the vendor's photos so we can see how the colors and luster compare ... very helpful. Too funny; I was thinking if I got that lot of pearls, I'd make charms and hang them from a chain ...

Trulyviolet, it happens to us all the time. Get up off the floor SLOWLY, settle into a comfy spot with a cup of a comforting beverage to restore your strength, and browse here some more
                  i better do really well at my shows next year......that's all i'm saying
                  cause i look through and get the 'gimme gimme's'
                  and the 'i wants'

Comment

Pareltje, are the pearls you bought drilled or is there an option to have them drilled?

Comment

Of course, hang around! We are your people.

The pearls remind me of the candy colored pearls. They put regular pearls in the shade. I'm in love with the one that looks like a pink cloud, or sherbet.

Comment

I had a not so great experience a while back but I am glad to hear others more positive. It might be worth another attempt. Thanks for the insight
                        No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Myizzkie View Post
                          Pareltje -- they are very pretty! I recently purchased metallic white edison freshwater pearls from the same vendor, still has no time (and no skills) to string them yet. Cant wait to see what you'd come up with for these lovely pearls
                          Myizzkie, we are here to help you with knotting your pearls. Just check the Lowly Beaders you will find tons of tips and tutorials there.

Comment

Originally posted by Luvglitz View Post
                            Pareltje, are the pearls you bought drilled or is there an option to have them drilled?
                            There is an option to have the pearls drilled. But since it was my first purchase with this vendor I didn't ask her to drill them. I figured if I don't like them I can still return them. This is often not the case with drilled pearls.
                            Ripples are my favorite too. I can't get enough of them. They seem to exhibit more characters than round perfect pearls

Comment

Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post

That's it, Cathy. I'm going to make charms out of them and hang them on a chain, be it necklace or bracelet LOL

Comment

Originally posted by lisa c View Post
                                Of course, hang around! We are your people.

The pearls remind me of the candy colored pearls. They put regular pearls in the shade. I'm in love with the one that looks like a pink cloud, or sherbet.
                                Lisa C, some of them look like Kevin's candy colored pearls. So far they are really my favorite color, there is so much iridescent and the color shifts when you move the pearls around...

Comment

Working...
                                X