Platinum Mabe Pearl ring

Great ring!!!! Not a granny ring at all just serious big girl jewelry :)

What a glamorous ring!
Good idea of CathyKeshi to wear it and if it does not suit, change it to a pendant.
The diamond and platinum setting reminds me very much my great aunt's engagement ring from the 1930s.
Enjoy!

Let me add my opinion- that it looks fabulous on you and that is just the right finger to wear it on to make it an up-to-date accessory.:cool: It is far more understated on the hand.

The pearl seems to have orient- that play of blue and pink across the surface? It least it photographs like it does. I would love to wear that ring. - of course, I AM a granny, so maybe you should discount my opinion, LOL.

Thank you, Happy Huku, I'm thinking I may change it to something more wearable for me.

Caitlin, yes the Pearl does have a blue and pink orient.
I've come to realize why I refer to this ring as granny... My grandmother had an unspoken competition with her sister, who was married to a jeweler. They'd one up each other through the years with enormous bracelets, necklaces and rings. One could hear them jingling and jangling from blocks away wearing their finest. My great aunt Gen called my grandmother "Mrs. Got Rocks" behind her back, and I can't repeat what my grandmother called her!! They were quite a pair... I'm sure they're still competing from wherever they are! Ah, families...

Wow...Exquisite!!!!
Your Mom was a lucky lady to get such a gift & now its yours!!! Treasure it. Can't go wrong with platinum, pearls & diamonds...

Back