You All See This PP Blog Post???

many on PG think it is just easy to produce your pearl wishes. Have to tell you that you are wrong hahahaha

many on PG think it is just easy to produce your pearl wishes. Have to tell you that you are wrong hahahaha

I agree. If you see something special, you should get it now, and not wait. It won't necessarily be there later.

Elaine also got a strand of those amazing GSSP harvest strands. The 54" strand is really nice and I think you're going to love it, Luvglitz. LD that ssp keshi is amazing! JP is right in that pacing yourself is a good idea with Sarah's site! And Cees, you can be the pearl genie!

Lovely pearls. I never thought I would catch the pearl bug. I have always thought of SSPs as white. The golds are beautiful. Can I ask, is it a flat gold? I think GSSPs have a pink hue. I have never looked at one before. I did not think about them until today, when I read this post. Look at this strand, very tempted:

https://www.pearlparadise.com/colle...-0-15-2-mm-aaa-multi-south-sea-pearl-necklace

It has what I like - White SSPs, mixed in with gold. Drool.

The gold and white pearls all come in different shades with different overtones. Here is the glamour shot of my harvest strand.

GSS.jpg

and with my other south sea strands ;) with one exception, the pink pearl in the middle strand is a pink Japan Kasumi

IMG_8711.jpg

Lovely! Very beautiful necklace! Congratulations!

Last edited:
Elaine also got a strand of those amazing GSSP harvest strands. The 54" strand is really nice and I think you're going to love it, Luvglitz. LD that ssp keshi is amazing! JP is right in that pacing yourself is a good idea with Sarah's site! And Cees, you can be the pearl genie!

Oh, I'm glad Elaine got one too. I must have missed that in the shopping frenzy, lol!

Everyone who has a harvest strand should post pictures in one thread. We could do it in this thread, or create a new thread with a more obvious title.

Newberry, you make my heart pitter-patter with those goldens. Can i nominate you to do a 365 days of pearls after BN? I "heard" you have 32 strands of tahitians ;)

Newberry that is one gorgeous SS harvest strand. How long is it? I also love the layering you did with other strands. I don't even have mine yet, and I am thinking of shortening it to 34 or 36" and making a tin cup with the rest so I can layer. Otherwise, I will always have to double it since it is 54". The necklace should arrive tomorrow. Stay tuned.

KaySD, a second thread is a GREAT idea! We could call it The GSS Pearl Queen and Her Court, with Newberry as our Pearl Queen of course:

Newberry, this is why we call you the Pearl Queen ... that layering is so masterful; genius!! So many round golds on your strand, sigh ... I'm so happy to be a member of your court ;)

Finally decided I had to come out to play! Yes, I have one of the GSS ropes from the Ruckus and I love it! (Elaine)

Those strands are gorgeous! I'm still slowly building my own collection; heck I don't even have a basic white studs! Until then, I am happy to live vicariously through all of you. :p

Finally decided I had to come out to play! Yes, I have one of the GSS ropes from the Ruckus and I love it! (Elaine)

Hooray, jeg! Thank you for coming out to play. Now, you are a member of P-G, too!

Thanks, Red! I'll post a photo when I figure this stuff out...

Ok, I'm using an iPad, so I'll see if this works-
Purchased this at the Ruckus, but I have to admit I have another one waiting for me at PP. I decided I also wanted one with the blue keshi mix, but I have been out of town so I haven't had it sent.

IMG_3281.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

Back