World's First Internation Pearl Convention - finally some news!

Yes, that is "our" Blaire, beaming and beautiful with a huge handful of pearls!!!!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Ha! There were a lot of people at the Tucson gem shows saying "Do I know you?". I had to tell them they had seen my photo in The Loupe. ;)

There's a new Loupe just out, but there's always a slight delay in posting it online. It's another free publication, but you have to remember to look for it at their web site.

If you subscribe to the Insider, you'll get a little digest of gem goings-on every two to three weeks.

Cheers,
Blaire

Yes, that is "our" Blaire, beaming and beautiful with a huge handful of pearls!!!!

Pattye

I ask you -- who wouldn't smile with their hands full of fresh South Sea Pearls???!!

It was a thrill to meet my NCN sisters, all of whom were wearing exquisite pearls for the lecture and walk. I must admit, the top of the bunch was on lovely Pattye -- the rosy Sea of Cortez necklace from Care Ehret! <sigh>

Okay, I admit it. I didn't trust this bunch of pearl vultures for one minute. The only pearls I wore to the lecture and walk were a pair of Akoya earrings, and not especially fine ones at that. Maybe next year I'll try a pendant...

Now, Elaine,

I did suggest you wear the "good stuff"--earrings, pendant and necklace--all fabulous Tahitians from Josh, but, no, you wanted to be subtle or something??;)

Pattye

GemGeek said:
I ask you -- who wouldn't smile with their hands full of fresh South Sea Pearls???!!

I've always dreamed of plunging my arms elbow deep into a barrel of pearls and yelling "Whoo hoo"! Maybe not SSs, but natural fancy coloured freshwaters for sure!

Bye the way, your smile is just infectious. It's great. I was thinking of your picture on and off today and I broke into several big grins. The hubby kept looking at me all suspicious like.

Slraep

I've always dreamed of plunging my arms elbow deep into a barrel of pearls and yelling "Whoo hoo"! Maybe not SSs, but natural fancy coloured freshwaters for sure!

Bye the way, your smile is just infectious. It's great. I was thinking of your picture on and off today and I broke into several big grins. The hubby kept looking at me all suspicious like.

Slraep

I remember thinking "Can you believe how insanely lucky I am?" Even now, I can't think about it without smiling ;)

Back