Wish lists

Blue akoya earrings, a tahitian baroque strand 22-24", keshi bracelet, and...drum roll... south sea golden pearl ring.

*faints*

Umm, I could go for that golden SSP ring...

On my list, otherwise, is:
- A strand of SSP's, probably champagne coloured. I'm not sure any more golden than that will suit my reddish blond skin. I'm sure white will either.
- Sea of Cortez earrings and ring (obviously a necklace too, if it's the dream list and not just the wish list :D)
- teal Kamoka earrings and/or ring
- a ring setting for my Kasumi pearl
- enough akoya pearls to make a 5 stranded bracelet with my mom's old costume clasp

- Karin

Purple Diamond, Rubies, Emeralds, Saphires. Opals In raw & cut states. Fabulous pearls of many types to visit Sea of Correz to be able to be healthy enough to travel & attend a ruckus & do The pearl walk at the Tuscon show to meet many of the fabulous PG folks! who put up with a silly Lowly Beader like me.

I know, I want the world But I can dream!

Cheers!

Ash

If Wishes Were Horses...... as the saying goes.
Maybe if I had fewer horses I could have more of my wishes. Another saying goes: You must be well off, because you have horses. Answer: I would be well off, if I didn't have horses.

Anyway, the wish list:
Drop Dead Kamoka strand
1 really fab Sea of Cortez
Bigger Better gold South Seas
Hanadamas, but I'm not set on specifics
Something natural

There are enough other momentary wishes to make heaps to sleep on, Smaug-style, and become encrusted in my soft white underbelly. Basically I confess that almost anything nice posted on P-G makes me go *oooooooo shiny! - want it! have it!*

Hmmmm...what do I want....
I want the multicoloured pearls that Josh sent a photo of many months ago..I still think about them...but I paid my two sons law school tuitions instead...sigh..I remember once many years ago thinking that whenever they were toilet trained and I didnt have to buy Pampers anymore I would be rolling in dough....silly me...
I want some big fat silvery white South Sea pearls - one round strand - one baroque
No golds for me...can't wear em
Sea of Cortez earrings
That's it..I'm easy :)

I like these kind of games.

1. A really funky pair of tahitian keshi studs.
2. Metallic white small rounds on stretch cord I can wear as a bracelet with 3 wraps (or more depending on their size).
3. World peace :D

On the impossible list: A strand of huge south sea baroques. I've seen some in person, the luster of which I could happily look at all day.

On the possible but unlikely list: a strand of Tahitian keshi. Unlikely because when I accrue that much money for non-essentials, I tend to buy other things I want more. :)

On the possible and likely list: hmm, can't come up with anything, but I'll know it when I see it!

Every time I think I know what I want, I want something else!
Maybe I want every type. No good can come of that.
I'd love a multicolour Kamoka bracelet.
And maybe some metallic freshwater babies.

I am lucky to have a lot of pretty pearls. Although I mostly wear pearl pendants, I've always wanted a waist-length necklace of South Sea baroques. I see them at events at GIA now and then. Last month I saw one on jewelry designer Katey Brunini. <sigh>

I'd love a pair of Kamoka buttons with Keisha drops on gold chains earrings, that would sway and catch the light
And a big Kamoka strand that I could wind around my wrist 3x or more with Christmas-tree-ornament colors (like Cathy's bracelet)
And white metallic freshwaters (like Caitlin's, and that young 25yo's who broke my heart when she got the other strand from PP)
And a big plastic washbasket of multicolored pearls, (that Mikeyy assured me could be bought for only a couple of bucks)

Last edited:
Blaire, all your posts would be covered up with "LIKE" buttons!:cool::eek: How would we be able to see your stuff under all the thumbs ups?

I just recalled a long colour graded necklace with Tahiti and SSP's I saw last August... Me like!!

- Karin

Back