Wish I could show you my pearls I still don’t know how to show you my pearls

Kenmacara

image.jpg

These are just some. Wild Cape Cod pearls quahog. A photo from my hand doesn’t do justice.

These are just some. Wild Cape Cod pearls quahog. A photo from my hand doesn’t do justice.
Thing is I’m gonna keep finding them. I would love to keep showing them to everybody. I have no idea what they’re worth but they’re real I have the shells that they came out of to prove that they’re real they fit

Thing is I’m gonna keep finding them. I would love to keep showing them to everybody. I have no idea what they’re worth but they’re real I have the shells that they came out of to prove that they’re real they fit
I am a pearl collector just like everybody else. Though I find mine. Fishing every dayl go to work I get to do this awesome thing. I have over 100 but these are not valuable or look pretty they may look like a kidney stone or a bean. Or brown and round. I know it looks pretty is a nice pearl this I know

Why it is a picture. Why it is under review it is true your wild quahog pearls they change color in the sun. They’re absolutely beautiful please let everybody look at them that’s all I want so I asked for food

Those are cool! And they look like naturals indeed. The quahog pearl is very nice.
Thanks for sharing these!

I’m a fisherman I find these every day

Commercial or recreational? Licensed by the state Department of Marine Resources? Recreational harvesting may complicate matters.

I have no idea what they’re worth but they’re real I have the shells that they came out of to prove that they’re real they fit

These are natural quahog pearls, hence the species of origin is not in question. However, some value (albeit scientific) is lost when the pearl is removed. I would like to see images of pearls within the tissues of the clam. Preferably retracted or at the very least attached to the half shell. It would also support authenticating your source. You don't need to divulge your exact location or preferred fishing spots.

The white pearls have some value, mainly because of size and overall condition.

Dark purple pearls have much higher value, though many on the net are overpriced.

Back