Which Tahitian studs should I buy?

Monyettes

Community member
Hi everyone!
I’ve decided to buy my first Tahitian stud earrings but can’t decide which one of these two pairs are the prettiest? I have reserved the darker ones, though. Any opinions?
bfm3jr.jpg

2exaiw9.jpg

I like the darker ones, but I know blueish pearls look good on my skin tone. The darker ones seem to have a bit more color or pizzazz in the photos.

Did they have any others to choose from? Most don't associate white pearls with Tahitian's even if they can come in white.

They did have two more pairs in pale green, but I liked these more. I’m more of a light colored pearls kind of woman. ☺️

I like the bluish earrings myself. But if you're choosing between the two pairs, consider what looks better with the undertones of your skin color.

Both are really pretty. I have very light green south sea studs and they are really pretty. Can you get both and return the ones you like the least? So you can try them on. Maybe keep both.

Thank you so much, I’m also leaning towards the darker ones. My skin tone is neutral I think? But I wear tanning lotion sometimes which makes my skin look warmer. Will this be a bad match for blueish pearls?

The darker pearls will look great with your skin tone. Neutrals look good in every color!

Thank you so much, everyone! I have decided to go for the blueish ones. 😃 Can’t wait to put them on!

I too favor the pale blue-aqua pearls; a hypnotic and lovely color that looks great on everyone. Congratulations, Monyettes!

Oh, yes, I'd go for the darker ones also. Lovely colour. Can we call it seafoam? :)

Another vote for the bluish ones. I know they will look nice on you because everyone looks great in blue pearls!

Great choice. Now we all have to wait with you until you get them and can post us an ear shot! :) I love shopping vicariously.

Back