Undrilled Cortez Keshi's

I did too, he said most of them go to a long list of folks. I'd love to know who the other (non-Care) wholesaler is. I do buy from her, but she refuses to do custom orders so it's kind a pain in the booty to get what I'm wanting in an expeditious manner.

Douglas told me at the Ruckus this past summer that there were very few Keshia pearls in the last few harvests. Maybe next harvests!

MSC,

One of the others who deals in Cortez Pearls is Columbia Gem House, here on the West Coast. They focus on Fair Trade gems and have been s supporter of Douglas from the beginning, as has Carolyn. CGH owner's wife, Kathe Mai is one of 3 designers who together own a fab jewelry store, Trios, here in the Portland area. Sometimes her designs appear in the SOC store. From what I've seen, they tend to use the round and gem quality pearls. Lots of pearls at Trios! I like to pop in every few months, but don't recall seeing SoC keshi.

MSC,

One of the others who deals in Cortez Pearls is Columbia Gem House, here on the West Coast. They focus on Fair Trade gems and have been s supporter of Douglas from the beginning, as has Carolyn. CGH owner's wife, Kathe Mai is one of 3 designers who together own a fab jewelry store, Trios, here in the Portland area. Sometimes her designs appear in the SOC store. From what I've seen, they tend to use the round and gem quality pearls. Lots of pearls at Trios! I like to pop in every few months, but don't recall seeing SoC keshi.

Pattye, sounds like I need to come out and visit you sometime ;) Thanks for all the information, I'm going to check out CGH too.

Back