Trying to make pearl earrings

Sea Urchin

These pretties are on the way from Pearllunar. I also have ordered 14k yellow gold and cz dangly findings from Rio Grande, plus epoxy that comes in two separate tubes. We shall see... I'll post a photo of the real thing when they arrive. I'm curious to see how much they will look like the photo. Does anyone have pearls that look like this?

39061635240500000014_2[1].jpg

I wish I had some like that. I love greenish pearls. Those look like little chameleons, though. I'm looking forward to a future ear-shot. My experience with pearllunar, is that the pearls always look like the photo.

Good Luck! :)

oh me too! i've never ordered any that are so exotic from PL, though. i hope they're as good as promised! also, can't wait to see your creation once done!

Sorry it took me so long to return. They really are little chameleons, and quite metallic. :)

fw earrings 005.jpgfw earrings 006.jpg

Oh, they are beautiful. I love the settings - just the right amount of bling. :)

How lovely, so clever to get it all 'just right' - colour, form, beauty...

Sea Urchin, I'm late to this thread but what a lovely job you did with those earrings! Just beautiful!

Thanks! The only problem with earrings (and short necklaces) is everyone gets to see them except the wearer!

Thanks, all. Yes, I do like the color. They're more goldish in real life.

Back