Tahitian temptation sale

That Standout strand is just lovely. Pearl envy over here!

I keep poking at the sale and debating whether to pull the trigger, but I'm always too late deciding ;)

Thank you! Hoping to wear it today or tomorrow and get some neck pics!

I received the Adoring Aubergine a couple of days ago but I decided not to keep it. It looked meh on me. It had mostly bluish green body colour and a pink overtone.

Adoring Aubergine on the left and another strand from PP with green overtone and flashes of purple on the left. This type of color looks better on me.
PPpearls2.jpg

Bailey,
thank you for the comparison photo. Probably more difference when seen in person and being worn; how interesting! Of course, both are lovely!

Yes, Pattye, definitely when in person and being worn. My phone camera is not very good. The other strand has vibrant green overtones, flashes of purples as well as golden flashes of colour.

Aww, Bailey, what a disappointment after all that waiting. I think it's beautiful, but no point holding onto it if you're not in love with it. :)

Wore my Beautiful Bordeaux strand to an appointment today. Sadly, after a couple days of sun we're back to clouds, so the photo still doesn't show it at its best:

bb.jpg

Incik Boncuk, your bordeaux strand looks wonderful on you. Such a pretty strand.

That Bordeaux strand is amazing. I adore that color, and it looks amazing on you.

Aww, Bailey, what a disappointment after all that waiting. I think it's beautiful, but no point holding onto it if you're not in love with it. :)

Yes, so true. I'm sure something else will come up.

The Bordeaux looks beautiful on you.

Another vote for the Bordeaux strand being fantastic. There have been some lovely circled strands available this time 'round.

OOOO, all these Tahitian strands look gorgeous. My finger slipped on the Kamoka website, and I have a strand of circled T's coming tomorrow. I was really oogling the long ropes on both PP and Kamoka's websites, but a bit too expensive for me. Funny, if I'd quit buying the less expensive strands I could lump all the money together and buy one big long strand.

Well, I was really drooling over the All-Josh Harvest strand on the Kamoka website, but I bought the Coral Atoll circled strand. 20 inches long. Matched across symmetrically. The center pearl is an intense, dark teal that just won't photograph well.

Glamour shots:

Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 1.31.41 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 1.31.51 PM.jpg

In my bathroom next to the window on pure white linen:

96C7DA00-3646-47CD-94CE-CFB1F19475A4_1_201_a.jpg

Neck shots with my Kamoka black and white studs: (The colors are NOT showing up in my photos. Lighting is terrible right now.)

72F3641D-593B-4EE2-9D70-6C331BC6A137_1_201_a.jpg

With my PP pastel round strand from my last Ruckus.

6157E74D-0C20-4686-BFFD-C802FF16D551_1_201_a.jpg

Last edited:
Your new strand is so pretty Bweaves, the teal pearl is gorgeous. Hopefully you get better light soon.

They look neutral brown in my photos, but most of the pearls are dark blue or teal green, with a few copper. And all are circled with rings of color. My phone camera is not cooperating. Where's Andrew when you need him?

Last edited:
Back