• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Tahitian Obsession- My Tahitians in a Shoe Box

Gemandpearlover

I think I need to take a Tahitian buying break but it's hard because they are so beautiful. These are my favorite strands. Have a great Holiday everyone! :)

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

Charlotta

You have a wonderful tahitian collection. They all look so pretty. Tahitians are my favorites as well.

BWeaves

Great T's! I'm a sucker for an interesting clasp. Tell us about the heart, please.

CricketBug

...I need to take a Tahitian buying break but it's hard because they are so beautiful. :)
Haha! Story of my life!!! Pearls are like popcorn... "Just one more... I promise this will be the last one... Ju-u-u-ust one more!" ;)

Your pearls are so beautiful!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Very nice collection, and I still see more room in that shoe box...;)

Gemandpearlover

Thank you Charlotta, Cricketbug, BWeaves, Baily and Jeg. :) BWeaves the heart clasp is just a sterling silver clasp I picked up at the hobby store. In my area I don't see people wearing pearls and my friends don't wear them. So thanks for letting me share my Tahitians with all of you.

GemGeek

Pearlista
Fabulous in every way! I would have trouble choosing which one to wear. :)

Gemandpearlover

There is a buying break in Tahitian? no way...

You're right- there's not. :) I already picked up two more strands. A pre-loved PP strand (I am obsessed with the light peacock color) and this multi-color strand.

IMG_1459.jpg

Charlotta

New tahitians are gorgeous. There are so many colors and shapes of tahitians, can one really ever have enough?

86Corvettegirl

Beautiful Tahitian collection, Gemandpearlover! I just love how each Tahitian has a personality of it's own!

Gemandpearlover

Thanks Charlotta and 86Corvettegirl. :) I am so in love with Tahitians and the pre-loved strand from PP has a gorgeous rose tint. I really want a larger strand in that same color and it is on my wish list.