Tahitian Obsession- My Tahitians in a Shoe Box

Gemandpearlover

I think I need to take a Tahitian buying break but it's hard because they are so beautiful. These are my favorite strands. Have a great Holiday everyone! :)

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

You have a wonderful tahitian collection. They all look so pretty. Tahitians are my favorites as well.

Great T's! I'm a sucker for an interesting clasp. Tell us about the heart, please.

...I need to take a Tahitian buying break but it's hard because they are so beautiful. :)
Haha! Story of my life!!! Pearls are like popcorn... "Just one more... I promise this will be the last one... Ju-u-u-ust one more!" ;)

Your pearls are so beautiful!

Very nice collection, and I still see more room in that shoe box...;)

Thank you Charlotta, Cricketbug, BWeaves, Baily and Jeg. :) BWeaves the heart clasp is just a sterling silver clasp I picked up at the hobby store. In my area I don't see people wearing pearls and my friends don't wear them. So thanks for letting me share my Tahitians with all of you.

Fabulous in every way! I would have trouble choosing which one to wear. :)

There is a buying break in Tahitian? no way...

You're right- there's not. :) I already picked up two more strands. A pre-loved PP strand (I am obsessed with the light peacock color) and this multi-color strand.

IMG_1459.jpg

New tahitians are gorgeous. There are so many colors and shapes of tahitians, can one really ever have enough?

Beautiful Tahitian collection, Gemandpearlover! I just love how each Tahitian has a personality of it's own!

Thanks Charlotta and 86Corvettegirl. :) I am so in love with Tahitians and the pre-loved strand from PP has a gorgeous rose tint. I really want a larger strand in that same color and it is on my wish list.

Back