Tahitian contrasts

They're so hard to photograph because they pick up and enhance any colors near them. They look so plain in the box:
IMG_1867.jpg

They are the Tahitian Aqua Mist strand. I wanted silver with blue/green overtones for polished looks because I'm a ruddy blue-eyed blond. Was waivering between this one and the Lagoon strand, so Josh sent me BOTH to try out, even though I was a new customer at the time. Amazing service, as seems to be typical of many of our vendors. Both were spectacular, but the TAM and I bonded instantly ☺️💕

It's stunning! I have to post Josh's photos because links get taken down. I hope you don't mind!

DETAILS
This large, silky and luminous necklace features shimmering silver blues and greens, masterfully blended. The 43 semi-round Tahitian pearls measure 10 to 12mm for a lightly graduated look.

The necklace's total length is 20.5 inches and is finished with a designer 14K gold filagree clasp.

Size 10-12mm
Shape semi-round
Length 20.5 inches

IMG_9243.jpg

IMG_9244.jpg

IMG_9246.jpg

Oh Nice!

I didn't see the other photos until now, but yes! I love those colors. And what a neat clasp!

I know I'm late to the game, but these were too awesome to not extend my congratulations on being the owner of such a fabulous strand!

Whoa! Those are serious pearls. That is a great strand of rounds Cicada Lady. I just moved from the Deep South and miss those bugs at night.

Thanks, everyone :). I adore Tahitians because each pearl has such personality. And depending on how they're combined they can go from Chanel-caliber polish to Saturday morning casual and all occasions in between.

Back