Source for souffle pearl earrings besides PP?

Since the pearls are white, I think they will lovely with the dress! If you feel it's too much, just the bracelet and the earrings could be worn...or wear the necklace alone without the earrings and bracelet...but if it were me, I'd put them all on with my dancing shoes! http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sjp-jill-sandal-nordstrom-exclusive/3699403?origin=PredictiveSearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=2375500&fashionColor=&resultback=2307&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_6_C I recently purchased these shoes and they are very comfortable and a really really soft shade between gold and platinum. They would be stunning with your dress!

Montacute -- white souffles with that lovely dress will be stunning!!! I can hardly wait to see pictures! I just adore my souffles. They are one of my very favorite types of pearls. Give yourself a chance to get used to the size and overall look. Once you do, you'll never go back. And you can wear them with everything and anything. Don't keep them in a drawer for "special occasions". Make any occasion special by wearing souffles! (That sounds very cliche, but I mean it. Wear them often!) Yay (she says while clapping her hands)!

Montacute -- white souffles with that lovely dress will be stunning!!! I can hardly wait to see pictures! I just adore my souffles. They are one of my very favorite types of pearls. Give yourself a chance to get used to the size and overall look. Once you do, you'll never go back. And you can wear them with everything and anything. Don't keep them in a drawer for "special occasions". Make any occasion special by wearing souffles! (That sounds very cliche, but I mean it. Wear them often!) Yay (she says while clapping her hands)!
OK, if two P-G ladies tell me to wear them, how could I not? BAS, you make me smile with your enthusiasm, which comes right off the screen. I am quite tall, at 5'9'' and over 40, so I think I look much better in bigger pearls anyway. I cannot wait to get this set, and will post pics of the whole ensemble. Thanks for the encouragement. BAS, you are the only other super souffl? strand owner I know of, so you really ought to know.

Oh, there's another one out there! I'll nudge her to chime in. She owns the inner-most strand:

Souffle Party!.jpg

Souffle Party 2.jpg

Souffle Party 3.jpg

Large, lustrous white pearls on that dress would be gorgeous! (also nice with jeans :) )

I think it's the way you wear it that counts :)

- Karin

If my Wilma Flintstone necklace project falls through, then I would consider either a white souffl? necklace or a double strand of white metallic 7-8mm Freshadamas as a 50th birthday present to myself.

The white souffl? necklace that I was lusting after on PP has been sold, and I hope it went to a good home.

DK :)

You could purchase loose pearls and create your own earrings

Some Pearl Guide users recommend rainbowislandpearls
This is my pearls from rainbowislandpearls

I bought some pretty rosebud pearls from rainbowislandpearls on eBay. They seen to be nice people. :)

Back