Visiting Dad today. Teeny, tiny pearls and reclaimed blue topaz gemstones stuffed into big soufflé pearls from Hisano of little h. Natural white Hanadama, 8 mm akoya pearl rope from Pearl Paradise. Disco ball clasp is 14K white gold set with cubic zirconia. I know PP was hesitant to use CZs, but I wanted to spend my money on the pearls, not diamonds. PP did me a huge favor. Honestly, the clasp sparkles like crazy in the right light, and nobody can tell the difference. Blue akoya pearls with tiny, tiny, tiny white keshi pearls from Takahashi Pearls and Pearl Paradise.
It's really hard to capture the color and sparkle of the topaz unless I shine lots of light, and then then I can't capture the luster of the pearls, because they need to be in shade. Pearl look great on black, but are impossible to photograph on black.
View attachment 480792
View attachment 480793View attachment 480794View attachment 480795