Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Those tahitians are beautiful 86Corvettegirl.
Very pretty earrings Jeg.
Beautiful creations SydK. Spring is always lovely, except for the pollen that is. Where I live in sweden the leaves are just starting to change color, the apples are ripe and we haven't yet had our first frost. I am sure the have in the north. Some of my roses have started blooming again. I am sure there are mushrooms in the forest but I told my family that either they have to pick them themself (and get those tics themselves) or buy them in the store. I got three tics this year and they have a bigger precentage of diseases where we have the summer cabin. I got lyme disease last year and not-husband three times but I have at least started getting a vaccin against TBE. I really do hate those tics. My familys answer, we don't want to get tics...when I was a child tics wasn't that common, but the last 20 years they been a pain.

86C beautiful Tahitian pearls and layering!

Jeg, those studs are so shiny, lovely color!

Sydk, beautiful pieces. Spring is a beautiful season, enjoy it! I’m waving goodby to summer and ready for some cool breeze but it’s unlikely as there are many tropical storms still developing in the Caribbean!

Thanks, SydK, CathyKeshi, Charlotta, and Lilpearl! Cathy, there’s actually a third furry critter. I think it’s supposed to be a chipmunk, maybe. I never outgrew my fondness for cute critters and tend to acquire buddies for bunny and the traveling pearl while on trips. These were from Okinawa. The salespeople were so nice. When they realized I was interested in the stuffies, they brought a whole bag out for me to choose from!

I think, (at least, I hope) I mentioned that CathyKeshi sent me a little treasure box of gems to play with. I’ve used some of them in the dangly earrings. I loved the cheery lemonade colors of the Songea sapphires in the stash. I mixed them with some baby “Edison” pearls to make this strand. Thank you, dear Cathy!!!:eek:

Worn by itself-
872A5F8B-5756-4E48-8D7B-AA3312A19E90.jpeg

E125BF40-357C-4E30-B0B8-1D34649A2986.jpg

Worn with Japan Kasumi pearls from Kojima.
1B844284-3D88-45FE-BAB8-09EED7A1E233.jpeg

30ADC089-D3A3-429A-BB3D-8E1137452B40.jpg

86C, I absolutely love love love that Tahitian necklace combo. Such great layering.

SydK, I absolutely hear you on the Tahitians. I'm trying to learn to love things other than blue Tahitians, hahah.

Jeg, I am absolutely in love with the sapphire/baby Edison strand! So cute and as you say, cheery!

Love the colours and proportions, Jeg, and everything looks amazing with those Kasumi.

My pleasure, Jeg ... and what a delightful set that is!!! Lemons, and limes, and raspberries and strawberries ... delicious! And I love it with those glorious Kasumi pearls :)

I have a few furry friends around here too ... most live in my camper, where I do not ever pretend to be a grown-up. Mostly little Disney creatures on the credenza, in camper/safari garb, except one big Tigger. In younger days young Walter chose one each night to keep him company in bed. Now Reffi my dog is his companion :) On the back of the sofa live my sea creatures; whales and babies, several crab and octopus people ... eventually many of them make their way home with visiting children who seem to need a friend who isn't judgemental ... then I get a new one ;). We have 2 new ones in our tribe; the 2 Walters each got a big giant soft dinosaur; one to welcome home, one to thank for help around the house.

IMG_6099.jpeg

My second pearly mail, all strung! Metallic apricot Edisons from druzy - and I adore them so much; they are stunning.

I was actually pretty active making and stringing this weekend, so I'll have more to share in the coming days :)

Jesskat, they are stunning! Lovely colour on you.
Look forward to seeing what else you made :)

Thanks so much, jesskat, BWeaves, SydK, JerseyPearl and CathyKeshi! Thanks, SydK, I am quite fond of the Kasumi strand. I like your description, JerseyPearl! I’m all about whimsy!! Cathy, the lemonade colors glistened at me all summer, but now I think they can even pass as colors of fall leaves. :eek:

jesskat, your new strand is so pretty! So glad you’re happy with it. Excited to see more show and tell!

Jeg, that is a stunning sapphire and baby edison strand.
Jesskat, those apricot edisons are gorgeous.

Thanks Charlotta!

Seaglass Tahitian necklace and blue Akoya keshi from Kojima. Dark Tahitian pendant from Katbran.
215109A5-E5E9-44A8-80F6-6896C4C4177D.jpeg

A5DFBC17-B5AC-43B4-B2A1-B6C4F3A9E3E5.jpg

I love that seaglass strand Jeg. Sort of ombre wavey, very pretty. Your new Katbran pendant is beautiful, as is that blue akoya keshistrand. It must have taken awile to get that many blue akoya keshis.

The sea glass strand is definitely one of my PG favourites. Luminous. And the big Tahitian and little blue keshi make a cute combo.

Lovely pearls ladies!

Jeg, always a pleasure to see Seaglass, I wonder what is the size range of the pearls there? So very very pretty!!!

Thank you, Charlotta, Lilpearl, SydK and eolian! pearls! I had to go back and look, eolian- they are 8.3-13.5, at 22” long.

I love your pairings, SydK! Especially the colors of your pendant trio!

Wearing dark Tahitian strands I assembled.
2E64C3FD-4439-4884-A862-4384EF73CE09.jpeg

DC704539-A34E-420E-B2FE-DA53485B06B0.jpg

Gorgeous, ladies; just gorgeous! SydK, those bronze pendants look fabulous on you; a wonderful pairing :) Jeg, HELLO SEAGLASS!!! I remember the moment I first saw that strand ... took my breath away, and still does ... so special; I'm glad it's yours!

Back