Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Ohhhh Ladies !

I have been a way a little bit, so it was with such pleasure to catch up today with this thread. Gorgeous post, bravo !!

Jeg, as always you slay me! All your pearls and clothing are breathtaking. Loved seeing your Kasumi pearls again! And your Ts, and GSS....to many favorites to name.

86C, Oh gorgeous !!! Loved the pearls with turquoise!! That has to be one of my favorite combinations. You wore it well ! Loved your Ts as well. Your one Multi T necklace is so pretty.

SydK Loved your Ts. It is amazing how your silver Ts took on the aqua of your sweater. Amazing just how Ts can be such chameleons. Oh and I am such a Ripple fan. Yours did not disappoint. They are fabulous

BW Your knack for layering is amazing. Pairing your blue akoyas with your new olive dress, was amazing. Always fun to see how you layer with all your exquisite pearls.

Thanks for the highlight of my day ladies. Loved catching up and seeing all the wonderful pearls. :D

Thanks, AzFlyGirl!! Today it's blue Akoyas!

Attachments

• 20200614_161444_002.jpg
    20200614_161444_002.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 38
Purple today. I can’t persuade it to show up in photos, but the purple overtone on this pearl looks wonderful against this sweater IRL.
2FC8D672-A273-49EC-B4E6-F92F233B68AA.jpg
A23DF1BD-A22A-45C2-9221-73DE69ADAED2.jpg

SydK: Great ripples. Love both drop pendants. The color and pearliness is amazing.

86C: Ah, blue akoyas. My favorite.

Ugh, I am behind... Thank you everyone for the nice compliments, and a blanket shout out to all the pretty pearl posts! 86C, you are looking lovely in your shades of cool blues. SydK, what a gorgeous drop!

Thanks AzFlyGirl, SydK, BW, & Jeg! Blues are addictive!

SydK, I love that Tahitian drop pendant! Your purple top really brings out the purple overtones. Fantastic!!

The latest projects-
An ankle bracelet, double bracelet, and a pair of earrings.

8F7B2089-6A7F-46B9-8BC8-CC9F8EE739AA.jpeg

2C0A683A-D72A-48C8-9DDE-387EB880621D.jpeg

1A4170AD-A701-4175-A053-A7CD468FEADD.jpeg

B3F32023-68A7-4233-B1CC-D0E34BF075DA.jpeg

I've been sitting back and admiring all the lovely things...
jeg, what stones/pearls are you using?

Love the blues 86C!

SydK you have a really nice pendant collection, I remember the purple one and am happy to see it again. Such a lovely shape and color!

Jeg, you are inspiring as always, such fun and summery pieces, looove them!!! ( Note to self: wire wrapping!!! really must re-try it!!!!)

Anniversary dinner with hubby....18 yrs. Wore my PP Akoya pearls with my estate ruby, diamond, & Akoya pearl earrings.

Attachments

• 20200615_192844.jpg
    20200615_192844.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 28
Happy Anniversary, 86C! You look beautiful for your night out!

Thanks, eolian pearls, 86C and linda.wald! Linda, for the most recent post I used Tahitians and Tahitian keshi. The gemstones are garnet, amethyst, citrine, aquamarine, peridot, tourmaline, and apatite.

Jeg, I love your anklet !! So pretty. Also love the earrings and bracelets. What a delightful ensemble that is delightful for summer wear! You are so creative and have such a lovely eye.

86C, Congratulations on your anniversary. You look elegant with your Akoyas and perfect for a celebration!

SydK that is one beautiful pendant. The pearl color is lovely, with the aubergine and looks fantastic with your magenta colored sweater.

Back