Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wearing a golden SS strand and a very long Kojima rope with silver blue Akoya and Tahitian dangle.
Wearing a golden SS strand and a very long Kojima rope with silver blue Akoya and Tahitian dangle

Wearing a golden SS strand and a very long Kojima rope with silver blue Akoya and Tahitian dangle

And a strand of blue Tahitians with a Monili clasp sporting an abalone pearl center. Worn with a custom tin cup, all from PP.
And a strand of blue Tahitians with a Monili clasp sporting an abalone pearl center

Worn with a custom tin cup, all from Pearl Paradise

Thank you, 86C and Marianne! I have been on a Hawaiian theme this week... next up, champagne golden SS strand from PP, with an apatite and SS necklace from Maui.
champagne golden SS strand from Pearl Paradise, with an apatite and SS necklace from Maui

champagne golden SS strand from Pearl Paradise, with an apatite and SS necklace from Maui

86C, love your voting look.

JEG, wow. I cannot pick a favorite. Love them all, but that Monili clasp is amazing.

Playing catchup again!

You can definitely tell it is hotter weather by the pretty colors everyone is wearing. And the pearls give it a brighter glow!

Corvettegirl, is that a panther clasp in front? It's very cool! I love those big kitties!

BW I can't ever get tired of your huggies... all of them! I'm going to work up to having a nice huggie collection like you. ;)

Sydk, hard to believe those are the same Ts, but Ts are amazing color changers when they have great luster. They are like little mirrors which make them so difficult to photograph in their true color. Beautiful color on the sweater and having matching Ts makes it lovelier!

Jeg, those summer dresses look so comfortable and I love how colorful and cute they are. That PP clasp with the abalone pearl is stunning!!! Don't see too many of them! Love those cute seashell earrings you made too!

Thanks BWeaves and amti! So happy to “see” you, amti- it’s been a while!

I love this Kojima strand of chosen keshi. Colorful and lightweight and plays well with lots of other pearls. Worn with a Tahitian keshi strand and SS keshi pendant. Earrings are Tahitian and Akoya keshi. It’s an all keshi combo.
I love this Kojima strand of chosen keshi. Colorful and lightweight and plays well with lots of other pearls. Worn with a Tahitian keshi strand and SS keshi pendant.

Earrings are Tahitian and Akoya keshi. It’s an all keshi combo.

Thank you, everyone. That baroque necklace is really a fun piece to wear.
No, Amti, the panther is not a clasp but I wish it was.
Jeg, you continue to thrill me with your pearl combos! I would love to play in your jewelry box!

Kanaloa came out tonight for ramen noodle bowls with my son & his fiancé. It was really good! This will be a new lunch spot for us!!

Kanaloa

OOOOOOO, I LOVE Kanaloa! And your drop earrings, 86C. Kanaloa is just magnificent.

JEG, your pearl collection is just glorious. I love everything.

I'm feeling very pearly today. I'm wearing my SoC ring and Mom's akoya ring. I never appreciated Mom's ring when she wore it, but it's actually very comfortable and sits much flatter than it looks. It does not catch on things, like I thought it might.

Sea of Cortez Ring

Mom's akoya ring

From Kojima, a long mixed tin-cup rope. Natural white Hanadama rope from PP. Mom's large akoya choker.

From Kojima, a long mixed tin-cup rope

Natural white Hanadama rope from Pearl Paradise.  Mom's large akoya choker

I'm wearing perfect teardrops from Kojima on my diamond huggies.

perfect teardrops from Kojima on my diamond huggies

Hum. I recently restrung my Hanadamas, and I thought I had strung them very tightly, but there seems to be a lot of movement in the pearls. I think the knots got tighter after a couple of wearings, and the pearls are now sliding a bit between their knots.

Last edited:
Kanaloa says Thanks, BW! He loves how you look in all your pearl glory!

I just love both your rings, especially your SOC. Splendid, just splendid!!!

Thanks, 86C, Pattye, Katbran and BWeaves!

Pattye, it’s a very special piece that I need to wear more often.

86C, you can play in the box(ES) anytime!:rolleyes: Always love to see Kanaloa. Can’t believe he didn’t take a dip into the ramen bowl.

BWeaves, I think that SOC ring is my favorite piece of yours.

86C your fierce voting look is an statement and love your second style for a ramen dinner outing! My kids are big fun’s of ramen, and can eat it all day long! Every time we go somewhere, we always have to try the best ramen restaurant in town!

BWeaves, love your diamond and pearl rings, specially the SoC one but it must be such a great feeling to be able to wear your moms ring!
You and Jeg are my inspiration for draping and mixing long necklaces of different pearls and styles!

Jeg, I’m a big fun of your looks too! :eek:

Thanks, Lilpearl!

It’s rainy and yucky out today, so I’m roaming the house in a T. I took these pics on nicer days of being able to get out. Things are slowly starting to open up, but I haven’t wandered too far.

Mixed SS, Tahitian and freshwater strand from Rio, Hong Kong. J. Hunter keshi pendant from Fiji. Earrings are made of T’s, golden SS keshi and vintage Biwa pearls.
Mixed SS, Tahitian and freshwater strand from Rio, Hong Kong. J. Hunter keshi pendant from Fiji. Earrings are made of T’s, golden SS keshi and vintage Biwa pearls

Mixed SS, Tahitian and freshwater strand from Rio, Hong Kong. J. Hunter keshi pendant from Fiji. Earrings are made of T’s, golden SS keshi and vintage Biwa pearls

J. Hunter bracelet from Fiji, necklace of Fiji pearls from Cees, and a tin cup made of vintage Biwa pearls with a Myanmar SS pendant.
J. Hunter bracelet from Fiji, necklace of Fiji pearls from Cees, and a tin cup made of vintage Biwa pearls with a Myanmar SS pendant

J. Hunter bracelet from Fiji, necklace of Fiji pearls from Cees, and a tin cup made of vintage Biwa pearls with a Myanmar SS pendant

Jeg, Kanaloa loves the ramen bowls with shrimp dumplings & Lychee martinis!! LOL
I just love your T's & Fijis! I got my Fiji necklace from Cees as well. I would love to get another Fiji strand with the deeper multi colors!

Lilpearl, Kanaloa says Thank you!. He love to go out for drinks & good food. Even got some compliments at the restuarant!

It's rainy & muggy today but I had to go pick up the new heating part for my dryer. Hubby will put it on when he gets back from Louisiana.
So I decided to wear my mult Tahitian from Cees & my pastel Tahitian drop necklace from David Norman.

multi Tahitian from Cees & my pastel Tahitian drop necklace from David Norman

Back