Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

"The Big Melt"—LOL! Red, your gorgeous pearls could cause a big melt all on their own! Those GSS's are divine—but then, so are the pendants and the keshis... :)

BW, I missed the photos above. I love the color of your linen top—on my monitor it looks like it has a iridescent sheen to it. It's a perfect backdrop for your pearls. (I adore linen)

Well Cricketbug, they don't know much. Haha. But they sure do have opinions on everything, mostly he is very nice (so I wont jinx it by merrying him).

A couple days of pearls-
3DEFF6DC-60C4-4AEE-B5C0-4086E84F214F.jpg

Tahitian drop pendant and pearl medley strand from Kojima, and silver Tahitian strand from PP.
220367D5-6583-426F-85BB-7525CD516DAA.jpg

Fiji pearls from Cees, made into a long strand, with a Tahitian pendant from Hawaii.
73D0C592-6B69-4969-9A4E-61C177F949BA.jpg

Oh, I especially love the combination of pearls with your purple check dress! A promise of spring :)

Thanks Marianne! It might even get up to 70 degrees in the next few days!

It has been melting for almost a week now, and I can finally see over the piles of snow as I back out of my driveway. Streets are mostly dry, but there is no bare ground yet. It will probably start appearing during this coming week.

Wearing colorful pearl pendants today. Three Fiji pearls on top and a Japanese Kasumi hanging from a Mexican opal below. OSKA shirt and wool sweater.

20190316_173332.jpg

Red, Love those colors in your pearls - you wear them so well - I never thought to put pendants together like that - beautiful!

Back