Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much, BWeaves, 86C, Charlotta, Iheartpearls, and 2thdktr!

Sorry, I don’t have a website- it’s an old outfit I bought in Paris, over 10 years ago. The sweater is from a shop in the Forum des Halles, and the dress is from a store in the Montmartre area. Here’s a full length snap worn with two Fiji strands from Cees.
6F234910-00A9-474A-A0C1-BB96BC160D96.jpg

I pulled another oldie out of my closet for today, also in taupe. Worn with another Fiji strand from Cees.
490A4679-D4EF-4E20-ABAF-3C3C48AAFC4B.jpg

Last edited:
We spent the weekend at the Golat Drag strip for filming of the No Prep Kings Outlaws show. It was so much fun watching the races & hanging out with the racers. I wore my multi colored Tahitian strand to the After Party. So much fun!!

Attachments

• 20181014_195821.jpg
    20181014_195821.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 35
Thank you MSC and BWeaves!

86C, your weekend looked very glam!

86C I don't know what the rest of your dress looked like, but you look fierce, and the pearls are great.

I'm still working from home, but layering up the pearls for medicinal purposes. That's a thing right? Pearls for medicinal purposes. I'm making it a thing.

fullsizeoutput_8ea.jpg

Metallic freshwater drops on my Mom's diamond oval hoops. Pistachio akoyas from PP. Mixed tin-cup and Everything Bagel rope from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_8e9.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, Jeg. It was a really fun weekend & my pearls were a big hit with all the driver's wives & girlfriends! I had to give out the info on them & where to shop for them. LOL

Thanks, BWeaves! I don't wear dresses anymore unless they are maxi dresses. What I wore to the after party was leggings, boots & a silk blue tunic with a geometric type pattern of black & white. It looks awesome with pearls & I felt pretty fierce!
I just love your pearl layers with your linen dress..it's olive, isn't it. Olive really seems to show off pearls to their best. Those ropes are spectacular!!!

Hi 86C: I wasn't sure if that was a blouse or a dress, but it looked great with your pearls.

My olive dress in a hemp cotton jersey from Royal Robbins in a color called Fiddlehead. It's very comfortable in heat and humidity, and fits me perfectly. I accidentally discovered that blue akoyas really pop against olive, so I've been seeking out more tops and dresses in that color. Also, my eyes are a sort of olive hazel color, so it all matches.

Nothing fancy today...I ran my errands wearing my dyed baroque FWP for a change. I bought these loose at a gem show, about 10 years before getting my first Tahitian strand. I liked them because they looked more like Tahitians than the other dyed FWP I saw.

dyed FWP restrung.jpeg

PD: Those would have fooled me. I thought they were Tahitians in your photo.

BWeaves, I love the look with the dress!

Pearl Dreams, I love the colors on your pearls. I've had no luck with my purchases of dyed pearls but yours inspire me to try again.

Today I'm wearing a pendant from Kamoka:

IMG_6104 (2).jpg

I'm not sure about this combination. What do you think? Light blue baroque akoyas from PP and Tahitians from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_8f8.jpg

I like both individually. This is the first time I've worn them together. I'm wearing them with ruby heart shaped earrings, to match the T-shirt. It just occurred to me that my Black and White Tahitian studs from Kamoka would be a good match to this pair of necklaces.

So this is a weird optical illusion. I see the center pearl on the BBA necklace looks smaller than the two pearls on either side. But if I move the necklace around, whichever pearl I put in the center looks smaller.

Back