Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks everyone! The earrings are fixed, not removable. The articulated design has a peg cup on the top with a ring below, and the diamond has a loop and peg that attaches above the bezel set diamond.

SunSeeker, I love that pendant. The bail looks so substantial and compliments that delicious pearl so well!
Hanadama, the white pearls stacked looks so Chanel! And she loved jersey knits, btw.

Sunseeker, the luster on that pearl is beautiful. The drop looks wonderful on you and I like the bail shape with the pearl.

hanadama, love all of your pearls! :) I like the ropes of different size pearls. Lovely!

I finished stringing my WSS circles. They are large so as others on the thread have advised, I tried power pro which was nice to work with and hopefully won't stretch with the weight of the pearls. I see a loose knot on these photos so will likely have to redo them. Still learning...
White south sea circles wornWhite south sea circles laidWhite south sea circles worn 2White south sea circles laid out

I had to take some new photos of the multicolor FWP strand that I posted last week because the awful ones I took certainly didn't show them well.multicolor FWP strandmulticolor freshwater pearl strandmulticolor FWP strand

WOW, everyone looks so magnificent in their pearls! Sunseeker, hope you don't mind, I needed to see that Kamoka pendant right side up :) Everyone looks wonderful !!!

Kamoka pendant right side up

Pearly-Whites, I really love that long rope ... the way you've arranged the pearls is very artful and very graceful ... lovely!

Jersey - those mixed dangles are GORGEOUS! Both pairs are so well matched and meant for each other.
Sunseeker - beautiful pendant!
Pearly Whites - love your huge SSP and that FWP strand... I love mixed sized pearl necklaces. It looks great against that cream sweater!

The pearl is 11-13mm Kamoka

Thank you, Ladies! Here's a close of the pendant on a simple rope chain with lobster clasp. The pearl is 11-13mm is actually on an enhancer bail so I can attach it to my pearl strands. I love when jewelry can be refashioned into other looks.

PW, love you WSS circles and FW multi. Congrats on learning to knot! hanadama, your freshwaters ropes are beautiful! -- looks great wearing them together!

Cathy, thanks for setting me straight!

Last edited:
Thank you ladies!

Oohh those white fwp are stunning hanadama! What size are the smallest?

BN, I think they are 3-4mm! I restrung them into a rope for my step mother's birthday today and I have enough left for a double strand bracelet! Need to find a clasp.

Lovely pearls Pearly Whites! I especially love the circled WSSP. Great job on the knotting!

Sun seeker, thanks for the close up. That is one stunning Kamoka! Love the silver blue tones.

Last edited:
I thought I would mix it up again and show a Native American artist that is an amazing artisan working with Mother of Pearl inlay. This a Zuni artist named Colin Coonsis and his work is meticulous and spectacular. I wear this a lot with my pearls as it is fresh and contemporary. It is shown with a vintage MOP ring.
IMG_1301.jpgIMG_1303.jpgIMG_1301.jpgIMG_1304.jpg

So many likes on all the pearly beauties.

The large and small pearls are gorgeous. The colours definitely show up on white

Hanadama lovely freshwater look.

Sunseeker. The pendant is lovely. I always love a good pendant. Less can be more.

Today I wore my blue ssp pendant that I rehomed from pkinnew.PhotoGrid_1487480741145.jpg

kalmen, it's gorgeous. Also, that is a lovely top/dress.

Great bangle PW, what a statement piece!

Back