Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Here are my Tucson purchases...WSS circles (on my wishlist), keishis, Chinese freshwater metallic ripples and the most amazing Burmese 11mm rounds with intense rose overtone. I love these!!

.WSS circles (on my wishlist), keishis, Chinese freshwater metallic ripples and the most amazing Burmese 11mm rounds with intense rose overtone

Pearly-Whites, I love your WWS necklace and your Tucson finds!

Thank you everyone for the complements on my Tahitian strand. They are 8 to 10 mm AAA rounds from PearlParadise. I wish they were larger but I think the size will work better in my casual work environment.

I had the necklace lengthened to 22 inches. PP’s Erin did a great job finding the additional pearls to match and laying them out as I requested.

I’m thinking of sending it back and having the clasp changed to an orbit because it looks pretty good with my Tahitian bracelet and matching earrings that I purchased this fall. I could hook the two together for a 30 inch strand. The bracelet is 8 to 11 mm AAA rounds.

I’ve included a picture with everyone playing together with a Kamoka ring.

8 to 10 mm AAA rounds from PearlParadise lengthened to 22 inches playing together with a Kamoka ring

Annie! Tahitian strand so-so-so much beautiful! I'm crazy about it!

Pearly Whites - great purchases!

annie, beautiful Tahitian strand!

Annie, I love the mix of dark and light bodies on your strand! You should definitely swap out the clasp for an orbit.

PW, your haul is wonderful! Those SSPs are gorgeous, and wow that Burmese pair are fantastic! But the best of all is your lovely SSP strand from your DH.

All your pearls are beautiful. But what I would love to more about are the Burmese pearls. The color is gorgeous.

Annie: your Tahitians are stunning beautiful color! Being able to connect the bracelet would give you so much flexibility!

Luvglitz: The Burmese studs took my breath away. They had larger ones and they got very expensive very fast. I like studs from 8.5mm to 11 so these will br perfect. I will put them on platinum posts and the creamy color will go with so much. I will get a lot of wear from these.

Burmese studs

Wow, I'm off line for one day and all these goodies appear. Gorgeous.

Tahitian Monday :)
Pattye, the lessening of 1/2 on either side of 2 & 4 on the tin cup project fixed it perfectly! Thanks (picture not included - packed for sister).
Tahitian Monday

Pearly Whites, those Burmese studs are amazing. That lustre! That colour!!

I just received these GSSP studs last week. They are about 9 mm and my first GSSP.
Initially I wasn't sure how I'd feel about GSSP's, but over the last little while they're climbing up my list of favourite pearls.
These earrings are a perfect and more affordable way to own GSSP's, and look like little molten balls of gold.

I also have a Pearlescence necklace coming in the mail that'll hopefully match these studs :D (Not a strand, however! But a girl can dream. One day.)

9 mm and my first Gold South Sea Pearls

9 mm and my first Gold South Sea Pearls

Back