Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I didn't bring any pearls with my on this trip but found this fun tin cup piece at a market in Bangkok! Freshwater pearls, black spinel and gold plated sterling silver! Not an expensive piece but I love it!

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

Wow, what a cool necklace. That has a lot of style and nice balance to all its parts.

Love the necklace, Hanadama! I've been off line for a while, busy busy busy, have so much pearly beauty to catch up on here!

Thanks to everyone!)) I'm so glad to see open-minded people on this forum! because here most people just frown at me in sneakers with pearls))

MSC, those are Trafaluc, a cheap line of Zara brand. If you have an H&M near you - they have great high-waist skinny jeans in stretchy material, they look fab and maintain the shape!

I found Trafaluc jeans to be long... they are good for tall girls but not for a petite like me.

Great necklace hanadama~ Looks very trendy.

Speaking of trendy, pearls go with EVERYTHING! Love the anklet and shoes Lugana

Thank you BWeaves, Sheri, Pareltje, Jersey Pearl, pattye, MSC, Katalin, moneymeister, Katbran & Vi!

I think it would be fun to use this design with other pearls & gemstone beads!

Ooh, hanadama. I love that necklace too!

Here's a shot of my new ring from the PP sale, with my diamond bands. I just love that pearl. In real life, it's a wonderful metallic mauve copper color.

apearl1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, Pareltje!

I had bought some giant Tahitian earrings (16mm, I think) from Kojima Pearl, which I posted earlier around here somewhere but can't find now. I finally decided they were just a little too big for me as earrings and decided to make them into a pendant and ring. I haven't done the ring yet but here's the pendant (setting from PP):

aapearl2.jpg

And some hair days are so bad you just gotta slice your head off:
apearl2.JPG

Last edited:
Back