Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

A Tahitian strand for me today ;) I first put it on with the silver drop in front then thought why not turn it around to the winter side because it is winter. So glad I did!

IMG_1405.jpg

A Tahitian strand for me today ;) I first put it on with the silver drop in front then thought why not turn it around to the winter side because it is winter. So glad I did!

View attachment 46309

newberry, I LOVE this strand! The mix of sizes and colors is marvelous. I'm not a fan of winter...however, there is an exception to every rule.

Oh, the strand that inspired it all for me ... Thanks, Newberry!!!!

Thank you Cathy, JP, Bailey. I keep thinking I want another multi colored strand but I have yet to see one that I like as much as this one :)

Newberry, I LOVE that strand. You have a fabulous n vast collection but this is probably one of my fav.

Wore my new strand today:
IMG_1258.jpg

What a coincidence, Icy, I'm also wearing my circled Tahitian pearls today. But no I don't have the picture. I love the way you arrange the pearls and they look lovely on you

Wow Newberry. I need to make you my pearl buyer. You have "the eye." ;)

IcyJade, your new strand is just gorgeous.

Anytime BW anytime! I love choosing pearls especially when it's for one of my friends.

All of you are very kind and sweet. I do love my pearls ;)

Newberry: I'm only half joking. I may contact you next time I'm in the market for something special. Thanks!!!

While I love my multi-color strands of Tahitians, I have yet to find any strand I like as much as yours either, Newberry :)

IcyJade, I can really see in that photo why you bought that new strand ... beautiful! It has some of the same qualities I love in Newberry's strand; such a variety of textures, sizes and colors :)

Back