Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Purranha I like how you think! Ckrickett, thanks doll!

Ok still in the high 90s here with a much higher heat index (yuck) so its still pendant season for me!
Wearing my little sterling crab and tahitian pendant

sterling crab and tahitian pendant

It is so hot in the midwest also ckrickett. So I want to post a necklace I had custom made for my sisters wedding last Saturday. It can be worn at 18" and 20" and was just perfect. PP AAA Akoya in silver white, but they have a bit of pink that glows. I reach for it everyday.

Pearl Paradise AAA Akoya in silver white, but they have a bit of pink that glows

Last edited:
Ckrickett, it was you that inspired me with your creations you post. Congrats on your new business venture, I have been visiting your site!

Me too! Ckrickett, you have made some stunning pieces. Is it just me or did you have a bar necklace with SoC keshi listed at one stage? If it was yours, the colours are to die for.

Me too! Ckrickett, you have made some stunning pieces. Is it just me or did you have a bar necklace with SoC keshi listed at one stage? If it was yours, the colours are to die for.

I am going to be listing that necklace in the next few days, I REALLY wanted to keep it but my husband has to remind me that we need to sell things before I get to keep things! But it is available

Ah, Newberry's Summer/Winter necklace, SIGH ... That beautiful creation pushed me right off the deep end into a pool of pearls ... haven't hit bottom or come up for air yet LOL. No wonder I need a pack mule ....

All so beautiful. It's is really wonderful to see everyone's pearls. Makes me very happy

All so beautiful. It's is really wonderful to see everyone's pearls. Makes me very happy

Love these pieces! Ckrickett, did you make the crab pendant? I love it.

Back