• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

86Corvettegirl

BWeaves....you look fantastic! Love the tin cup, so perfect for the hot, humid South! I've been wearing some of mine lately, too. That SOC ring is mesmerizing!! It's so beautiful!!!

BWeaves

What drew me to this particular SoC pearl was its depth. Not only did it have amazing colors, but you can see INTO it. It's like there are layers and you can see through to the layers underneath, and the colors just swirl as you move the ring around and look at the pearl from different directions. I absolutely cannot wear this ring while driving. Too distracting.

Normally I wear woven silver jewelry to my weaving guild meetings, but today I'm wearing pearls, because I didn't want the ring to be lonely. Tricolor gold bracelets from Mom.

fullsizeoutput_85b.jpg

Everything is from Kojima except the ring which is Douglas' SoC pearl in PP setting. The ring needs a name.
Everything Bagel rope, SS Tincup, Tahitian Keshi Tincup, Kasumi pendant, and Kasumi and amethyst earrings.

fullsizeoutput_85a.jpg

fullsizeoutput_859.jpg

BWeaves

At Ruckus, I met Karen at the airport and she had the Frost setting in rose gold with a perfect white SS pearl, and I just thought, "That's what I want." It was gorgeous.

86Corvettegirl

Tonight, my son wanted to take me out to dinner at a Korean Steak restaurant so I wore my Tahitian & South Sea ombré strands, Kojima Waterfall necklace, White South Sea & diamond earrings, & my Tahitan/Sapphire ring.

Attachments

• 20180819_175935.jpg
    20180819_175935.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20180819_175953.jpg
    20180819_175953.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 0

86Corvettegirl

Thanks BW, Jeg, & 2thdktr! Pearls always make me feel so good! I thought the Kojima waterfall looks good with the ombré strands without being too much.

Masik

Tonight, my son wanted to take me out to dinner at a Korean Steak restaurant so I wore my Tahitian & South Sea ombré strands, Kojima Waterfall necklace, White South Sea & diamond earrings, & my Tahitan/Sapphire ring.

WOW! I am in love with your Tahitian and SS ombre necklaces! Regal!
please show the ring too!

86Corvettegirl

WOW! I am in love with your Tahitian and SS ombre necklaces! Regal!
please show the ring too!

Thank you, Masik. I love the ombré look. I looked on Cees site but didn't see anymore ombré Akoyas. I'm going to have to email him & ask.
Here's a picture of the ring I wore last night. Let's hope it doesn't post upside down. LOL

Attachments

• 20180820_155152.jpg
    20180820_155152.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0

Masik

Thank you, Masik. I love the ombré look. I looked on Cees site but didn't see anymore ombré Akoyas. I'm going to have to email him & ask.
Here's a picture of the ring I wore last night. Let's hope it doesn't post upside down. LOL

WOW!!!! What a stunner!!!
Cees is active on Facebook. Please PM me and I'll send you the details.

Pareltje

Cees posts his most interesting finds on his instagram account. It's a good idea to follow him there.