• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves

More heat and 100% humidity and pouring rain today. My Judy Jetson necklace with druzy quartz, and yellow gold Mikimoto huggie earrings. It's impossible to capture how much the black and white druzy quartz sparkles.

IMG_2941.jpg

Pearly-Whites

BW--that s a great pendant! Love the druzy and it is so artistic.

Sanippy--true blues are so rare and that one is absolutely spectacular!!

Pearly-Whites

I have been working on this awhile. These are 2-3mm rainbow sapphires with Chinese iridescent FWP (from Kongs Pearls). The fun part was finding pearls that had color overtones to blend with the sapphires. I made it 40" and claspless so I could double it over my head and could rotate any which way.IMG_1482.jpgIMG_1484.jpgIMG_1483.jpgIMG_1485.jpgIMG_1487.jpgIMG_1486.jpg

baby nurse

How lovely, Pearly-Whites! I can see how that would be fun to make. You may have mentioned this elsewhere; where did you get the rainbow sapphires?

SunSeeker

I've missed the last few days and just catching up sanippy, PW, Kalmen, BW posts - so many lovely pearls!

amti

Very unique pendant and perfect for hot sweaty days, BW!

Sanippy, the classic pearl looks great on you!

PW, very colorful and fun necklace. I bet you wear it often!

Sanippy

Thank you cicadalady, pareltje, BWeaves, PW, SunSeeker and amti!

PW - WOW! I love this piece! Stunning!

Katbran

Well that's fun and colourful !! It looks great !! Yes I was going to ask if they are crimp covers.

JP I've seen a gold bead at the end of your gemstone necklaces, do you use the round crimp covers or is it to hide a thread knot .. do you not use wire at all? I always used fine wire with the fine beads as I was worried about them cutting through thread .. though Power Pro would probably be ok ..

Last edited: