• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

SunSeeker

Thank you ladies!

Jp, I love your blue set. I can only imagine how beautiful it is in real life.

amti, yes that was me! They will likely all go back into a rope at some stage, perhaps colour graduated. I also separated out a bowl of pinks and one of silvers. Here are the pinks - some have subtle overtones but the pinkishness is definitely more evident in person.

View attachment 51534

Very pretty pearls, sanippy! I also wondered what you were considering for the remaining T's.

Sanippy

Thanks Katbran & SunSeeker!

I also would love to know where to purchase high quality gemstone rondelles. Any recommended suppliers in Australia Katbran?

Red

Jersey Pearl - Very nice use of those gorgeous aquamarines. I recently acquired a long strand of nice Tanzanite rondelles in similar sizes, which I was thinking of stringing in one strand, but now you have me thinking. Love the ability to layer these coordinating pieces. And, adding pearls is a big plus. Hmmmm....

Thank you for sharing both your photos as well as your ideas.

Pearly-Whites

Wow! I have been at the Grand Canyon with very limited coverage and have missed a lot of beautiful things!

There is so much to comment on, but will limit to the latest post from JP...amazing blues! The mix and match, aquamarines and Tahitians are beautiful and so perfect with denim. Beautiful and creative!

battah

Hi, all! I've missed you and all the gorgeous eye candy. JP, I really love what you've been coming up with! That blues stack is stunning.

Here's the simple necklace I've been wearing a lot. Handmade pendant set with a little seed pearl, in a nuggety pearl strand.I
received_10155216533458463.jpeg

BWeaves

Battah, everything about that necklace works together perfectly. Love it.

battah

Thank you, Purr, BWeaves, and JP! It's been so much fun working with the clay, I've been neglecting pearls entirely. Had to find a way to incorporate them... I just got the supplies to try doing pieces in fine silver with 22k gold accents, so those will be next.

JP Happy belated birthday! Celebrate as long as you can :)

Sanippy

Battah, your new creation is beautiful! I love the flower design with the little seed pearl.

New Tahitian studs for me, I set them yesterday!

IMG_9150.jpg

IMG_9170.jpg