Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Those are gorgeous! I love the aubergine and green combo with yellow gold. A drop shape will be less expensive than a perfect round...for this purpose, I love a slight drop shape. They look wonderful against your dark hair and gorgeous skin (ah, youth....)

My Burmese SSP are finished! I am in lust with them. They have amazing luster and overtones. I love the champagne color. I wear a lot of white pearls and these are just softer. They are 11mm and I have a shot with my WSSP as a contrast.

My Burmese SSP are finishedMy Burmese SSP are finished wornMy Burmese SSPI am in lust with them. They are 11mm and I have a shot with my WSSP as a contrast.

Beautiful earrings ladies!

Karman, your Tahitians are so colourful and look great against the yellow gold. I am a sucker for colourful Ts!

Pearly-whites! Love love love your champagne SSP! Where did you purchase them from? They still look very white but with a shimmer of champagne. Very special!

Back to my Vietnamese blue akoyas from PP, and my topaz and blue drops from Kojima Pearl, and The Swan.

The blues look great with olive grey drab. It's hard to tell from the photos, but this dress has a built in cape. I feel like a superhero. PEARL GIRL.

Vietnamese blue from Pearl Paradise, and my topaz and blue drops Kojima Pearl, The Swan

Vietnamese blue akoyas from Pearl Paradise and The Swan

Last edited:
Karman- beautiful pearls ! Where did you find them ? The size and shape will help to keep them more reasonably priced but still with that clean skin and lovely lustre ..the price steps up. Glad you got a deal !

Kalmen - like PD I'm amazed at the size ...you have a gorgeous long neck and the pearls look fabulous. I too thought they must be 10-12 !

PW - love the Burmese ! The colour is very nice ad soft and the lustre is wonderful!

BWeaves - you know I love your 'Blues' ! I'm jealous!

Karman, Kalmen, PW, BWeaves - love, love, love all of your earrings! BWeaves, your blues are gorgeous and I agree they look great with muted colors!

Thank you Ladies ❤ Kat- I found them from a seller on Etsy. I was skeptical on whether they were actual Tahitians but the seller seemed to know her stuff and did not attempt to mislead in her other listings.

Pearly Whites, those studs are stunning. The lustre!

I am wearing my blue baroque akoya strand today, just one rather than connected together!

blue baroque akoya strand

Karman those tahitian drops are stunning and so are you blues.

Bweaves I'm on the wait list for blues crossing my fingers. Yours are delightful

Pearly whites Gorgeous Burmese ssp. Can't take my eyes off it.

Today I wore my first PP purchase. Their wisp design.

my first Pearl Paradise purchase - wisp design

I paired up a couple of early pearl pendants, which are truly old favorites. The soufflé on the top pendant is from Sarah at Kojima. The bottom three pearls are a South Sea (top) and a Kamoka Tahitian (bottom), both from Agustus, and the middle pearl is a Japanese Kasumi from Sarah. I was going to update the South Sea at the last ruckus with a Burmese, but found the luster on the Burmese overwhelmed the beautiful Kasumi and Tahitian.

soufflé pendant from Sarah at Kojima. Bottom three pearls are a South Sea (top) and a Kamoka Tahitian (bottom), both from Agustus, and the middle pearl is a Japanese Kasumi from Sarah

On a side note, a couple of nights ago I attended a show at a local jeweler, who brought back a haul of gemstones from Tucson. I purchased this Mexican fire opal in matrix because I loved the play of color against the surface, the clarity of the opal, and the interesting rutile you can see in it. Back home I found that the opalescent colors were similar on this Japanese Kasumi from Sarah. No plans yet. Just playing with my new pretty.

Mexican fire opal in matrixMexican fire opal in matrix because I loved the play of color against the surface, the clarity of the opal, and the interesting rutile you can see in it.  Back home I found that the opalescent colors were similar on this Japanese Kasumi from Sara

Wow. It looks like a small egg that is hatching a tiny universe. It's gorgeous. And it looks terrific with that pearl, too.

Wow. It looks like a small egg that is hatching a tiny universe. It's gorgeous. And it looks terrific with that pearl, too.
OMG you nailed it !

What a beautiful stone ! I love boulder opals etc and am keeping my eye out for a nice one to use as a focal bead or pendant. That is such a marvellous,interesting piece. I cannot wait to see what you do with it!!!

Red, that fire opal is extraordinary! So often the matrix and surrounding rock is terra cotta color, this is really lovely :) I have a silver pin/pendant with a nice center fire opal, and the matrix is a warm pink not quite coral/peach. It has a strong bolt of bright green in certain light; almost like it's electrified. A favorite stone of mine .... Congratulations!

My Burmese SSP are finished! I am in lust with them. They have amazing luster and overtones. I love the champagne color. I wear a lot of white pearls and these are just softer. They are 11mm and I have a shot with my WSSP as a contrast.View attachment 49082View attachment 49083View attachment 49084View attachment 49085

Pearly, your Burmese SS are stunning! Wonderful luster and overtones on them. I think they outshine your white pair. Enjoy and wear them, in the best of health!

Back