Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much, Catmom, BWeaves and pearlgirl12!

Pearlgirl12, I can see why they are your workhorses as they would all play so nicely with everything! Love the earrings and all the necklaces!

There were 3 new ”Wheeling into Spring” necklaces in the studio. I loved them all, but chose this one plus the earrings.
IMG_2430.jpeg

IMG_2425.jpeg
IMG_1520.jpeg

I had already purchased this one from the original drop early last month, so I was able to pick it up while visiting.
IMG_2431.jpeg
IMG_2426.jpeg
IMG_1528.jpeg

The other two necklaces have since sold, but here they are-
IMG_2416.jpeg
IMG_2433.jpeg

And I also came home with this wonderful opera length of Japan Kasumi keshi. It is a very delicate strand and I love the little shapes and colors. I still need to take pics of it on-
IMG_1536.jpeg

I agree. Gorgeous!

Well, to steal from Pearlgirl12, I'm 100% Kamoka-chested today. Kamoka T-shirt, La Petite Pearlagrina pendant, and black and white (peacock and lavender) studs, all Tahitians. It's a very flattering shaped T-shirt. I wish the other design didn't have a crab on it, since crabs kinda creep me out, or I'd buy it, too.

IMG_2548.jpeg
IMG_2549.jpeg
IMG_2550.jpeg

And for fun, a handspun, handwoven, needle felted shawl I just made called either "Sunrise in Florida" or "Sunset in Florida" depending on which coast you live on. I like to pretend there's a pearl farm past the strip of land.

IMG_2491.jpeg

Thanks, BWeaves and Douglas!

Oooo, I didn’t know there were Kamoka shirts! And that is such a pretty piece of needle art, BWeaves! Ahhhh, a luscious sunset… and the colors on your pendant!

Japan Kasumi keshi necklace and a rare, large, purple Japan Kasumi pearl from Kojima. The net pendant is from Takahashi, and I made the chain with tiny Akoya keshi. Worn with a very early all nacre FW multi-color necklace.
IMG_2440.jpeg
IMG_2438.jpeg
IMG_2437.jpeg

JEG: Kamoka has 2 T-shirt designs, and both designs come in either black or white. They're hemp/cotton. Really nice fabric. I bought the fish design in both black and white. The other design has a crab on it. Kamoka has men's styles (traditional T shirt shape) and ladies (the V-neck). The ladies T-shirt really fits a woman's figure well.

On the Kamoka website, click on the link for Shop and then click on Apparel, and the T-shirts are listed there.

Hum, the crab is kinda cute. I'll have to think about getting crabs (8 year old me is now giggling).

Last edited:
Looks like you are having fun designing around your mabe, CreatorNewbie!

I chose some vintage Akoya pearls from the Pacific Pearls loose pearl boxes in Tucson. Sarah drilled them for me and I just finished making a longer tin cup with them. The shorter tin cup is also made of vintage Akoya from Fuji. Peek-a-boo earrings from Kojima.
IMG_2446.jpeg
IMG_2031.jpeg
IMG_2442.jpeg

Looks like you are having fun designing around your mabe, CreatorNewbie!

I chose some vintage Akoya pearls from the Pacific Pearls loose pearl boxes in Tucson. Sarah drilled them for me and I just finished making a longer tin cup with them. The shorter tin cup is also made of vintage Akoya from Fuji. Peek-a-boo earrings from Kojima.
View attachment 468800View attachment 468801View attachment 468802
Beautiful! Are they showing patina?

Thanks Jeremy! Yes, they have very soft colors from champagne to golden. I love the pretty mix!

:arms: YAY! I just clicked on your Japan Livestream Schedule (above). What an exciting pearl adventure! I hope to catch most of it, but I will also be traveling during that time so I’ll have to check the time difference.:sad:

Sooooo fun!!!!

IMG_2465.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks so much, lary007! I’m glad to have the net because I really didn‘t want to drill that rare Kasumi pearl, but I wanted to wear it. And it’s always so much fun to play with all the pearls in the studio.

Wearing the blue Tahitian necklace from Alex Collins, and bracelets made from Alex’s tiny T’s. The Tahitian pendant is from Katbran.
IMG_2223.jpeg
IMG_2452.jpeg

Thanks so much, lary007! I’m glad to have the net because I really didn‘t want to drill that rare Kasumi pearl, but I wanted to wear it. And it’s always so much fun to play with all the pearls in the studio.

Wearing the blue Tahitian necklace from Alex Collins, and bracelets made from Alex’s tiny T’s. The Tahitian pendant is from Katbran.
View attachment 468818View attachment 468819
Beautiful Tahitians, jeg!

Good morning, Happy Start of the Week and Happy Eclipse Day!
Got my Pearl Power Ring on Today!
WIN_20240408_08_35_51_Pro.jpg

Got this beauty from Sarah at Kojima Pearl!

Using it...but it's not for me! It will be a present...but...I LOVE IT!

Back