Show us your live event purchases!

I just got the CAD images back of what my SoC mabe ring will look like! I took a lot of inspiration from Red's mabe ring (hope you don't mind!), but it's a simpler design. I am hoping to have the finished piece by mid to late June. I can't wait to show y'all when it gets here.

I unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) missed most all of the last live event of baroque akoyas because we were short at work unexpectedly and I wasn't able to catch the pistachio strand. I did just see the new live event is baroque south sea pearls though and I am very excited for that! A nice baroque WSS has been on my wish list for some time.

The Takahashi blue baroque akoya twisty pendant is on its way to me. It should be here by Monday. I'm having a twinge of buyers remorse, because it was a total impulse buy because nobody else touched it. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person. The pearls looked really blue online, and the design is very different from all my other pendants.

I received my pair of Kasumi from the PP/Kasumi live event! I had them set as studs. They are a bit color shifty and the perfect size for me.:giggle:
IMG_2810.jpeg

The Takahashi blue baroque akoya twisty pendant is on its way to me. It should be here by Monday. I'm having a twinge of buyers remorse, because it was a total impulse buy because nobody else touched it. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person. The pearls looked really blue online, and the design is very different from all my other pendants.
You know, if your remorse is too much, I would definitely wear that for you…

My buyer's remorse just arrived, and I love it. The Takahashi blue baroque pendant. I'm still having a bit of buyer's remorse on this one, because it was such an impulse buy. But it's so unique compared to all my other pendants, and the blues are soooooo blue. Insanely blue. My kinda blue.

Also, I've never had an adjustable chain before. I'm going to have to play with that a bit. I think this is going to be a good summer pendant.

IMG_3006.jpeg

My buyer's remorse just arrived, and I love it. The Takahashi blue baroque pendant. I'm still having a bit of buyer's remorse on this one, because it was such an impulse buy. But it's so unique compared to all my other pendants, and the blues are soooooo blue. Insanely blue. My kinda blue.

Also, I've never had an adjustable chain before. I'm going to have to play with that a bit. I think this is going to be a good summer pendant.

View attachment 469693
Gorgeous!

Jeg, those kasumis are stunning! What size are they?

I love that pendant, bweaves! I am absolutely thrilled that you got it. It's a unique setting and the pearls are to die for.

I'm still waiting to receive my golden keshi pendant from Takahashi. I can't wait to see it. They probably would have sent that this week but I let them know to hold any outgoing packages until I get back from vacation.

I'm also waiting to get back the two goldens that I sent back to be drilled. I have gotten the pendant setting and all the green gems to be able to set them both. They got to me right before I left town though so I didn't get any pictures. None disappointed me though!

I did also snag two pairs of the south sea baroques. I'm not sure I'll keep both, but I wanted to see them in person before I pick which overtones I prefer. Who knows, I may keep both. I've never returned any of my live event purchases.

Last edited:

View attachment 469693
OMG that thing is exquisite

Oh my! The next PP Live event is July 10th, my BIRTHDAY. And it's Kojima. I'm doomed. I better start saving up now.
Oh Lord!!!!

Back