Show us your Black Friday Purchases!

Disappointment

Disappointment

Disappointment!!! I received my triple strand of Tahitians today, and they are already in the mail back to PP. The top strand was so short it was strangling me. The pearls had a wonderful luster (they were AAA) and a great size pearl. However, the peacock color just didn't pop. Oh well.

Attachments

• IMG_0521.JPG
    IMG_0521.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 43
Disappointment!!! I received my triple strand of Tahitians today, and they are already in the mail back to PP. The top strand was so short it was strangling me. The pearls had a wonderful luster (they were AAA) and a great size pearl. However, the peacock color just didn't pop. Oh well.

That's too bad...a lovely necklace, but triple strands can be tough especially with larger pearls.

JP your shop is amazing!! You should definitely ship overseas though if possible!

I just favorited your shop on Etsy, JP. Gorgeous stuff. Just when I didn't need yet another temptation.

Purrhana, your loot is AMAZING! That GSSP ring is breathtaking! Where are you all seeing a link to JP's Etsy shop? Am I blind? I want to go check it out!

Nevermind, I found it! I am in love with the tahitian and aquamarine necklace. And usually I'm not a fan of aquamarine, but they pair beautifully!

Oh, that's too bad that the triple strand didn't work out for you, Luvglitz. Oh well, now you'll just have to spend that money all over again! :p

Too bad so sorry you are disappointed and they did not work out for you, they are very elegant looking though. No doubt you will find something that speaks to you :)

Purranha, I love your and your mom's jewellery! You are so lucky to have a mom with good taste.
Luvglitz, sorry to hear that the tahitians did not work out this round.

Luvglitz, so sorry you're disappointed with your purchase this time. I hope next time you get a better necklace that works for you.

JP - the items in your shop are stunning! I wish you luck with your sales before Christmas!

Back