Show me your pearl ring-bling!

I must not have sent my comment the first time. Anyway, I particularly like her 4 prong pearl settings. Go visit her website.

Yay, thanks, Wendy, I particularly like your squiggles and sprinkles collection:

7-8mm bracelet white

Pattye, I can't wait too see yours too. Am gleeful like a child :)

Others? More?

Here are my favs collected over a number of years. Two different versions:Large Ringed Buttons Multi. Silk looks dark because I just washed them.Large Pondslime Keshi. These go with everything I wear.

You'll see pink/lavender coin pearl in ss from Kojima, green amethyst ss/14k gold with seed pearl from Ann King Lagos, South Sea keshi in Bali ss from Carolyn Ehret, cfwp drop cluster with sapphire, cfwp in seaweed design 14k gold, black cfwp with gem pave in ss, mabe in ss, and gold lip MOP in ss/14k gold accent.

I like!!! You could have fooled me with that black sfwp studded with multi gems; from here it could have passed for a tahitian.

Oh thank you, Pattye, I love the mabe ring. If I had it, I'd be caressing the pearl the whole darn day. It can function as quite the mirror.

Like what Caitlin says, hope you are able to wear them soon and hope the photos will give you some pleasure.

Adeline, we have similar taste! The first one that really pleased me was the mabe ring. Great collection Pattye . Keep posting people!

vintage pearl rings from ebay

vintage pearl rings from ebay

I'm super excited. After weeks of waiting, my ebay deals have finally arrived! Allow me to share my buys with you.

For those who 'know' me, I have a penchant for organic and/ or botanical designs (explains the shop name :)). So when I saw this, I debated and debated ... and succumbed.

Two twin grey and white baroque pearls in a 14k bypass design sprouting diamond studded textured leaves. Vintage, possibly, 60s. I'm thinking of removing the white (it's sloppily glued!?!) and replacing it with the plum SoC pearl. You think?

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 51
What a lovely ring Adeline! You have a good eye.
The two pearls contrast quite nicely, so if you replace one, there should still be a contrast I think.
A SoC plum pearl (purplish?) would be amazing. The grey one here seems to have a hint of nice colours. It almost looks SoC, doesn't it?
Enjoy your new ring. :)

Oo, I saw that ring on eBay! I'm so glad to know that you bought it, Adeline.

I agree - a purple SoC would complement the grey beautifully. Right now the white pearl just seems to wash out the colors on the grey, rather than enhancing its color and allure.

Katbran, I have a cure for the shakes from Ebay withdrawal... It's called "etsy".... Lol.

Too funny, you guys!

I loved your CFW white pearl in seaweed, and gold lipped MOP, and green amethyst the best, best, best Pattye!

Wendy, how do you get your hammered(?) gold to glow like that? Stunning! Oh wait, maybe it's SS with the goldish pearl...

Adeline your botanicals are super cool!

Last edited:
Thank you, all. What's stopping me from wearing it right now is the fact that the white pearl is GLUED on and sloppily too. Why or why do people mar these items like that? And there was no admission on the seller's part on that. Other than that it is a lovely ring with some heft so I'm happy. Now to get the SoC in to this design.

I still don't have any ring bling - but I did come across a couple of my seed pearl rings when I was looking for pictures of the ones that might be coral. The pictures are all from the original eBay listing, but I do have the rings.

Suposedly pink sapphire and seed pearls (I have only checked the gold so far):
attachment.php

This beauty is TINY - ring size too. I can squeeze it on my pinky but hesitate to wear it as the gold ornaments on the side tend to get caught in my clothes and pulled out of shape.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Victorian amethyst, cirtrin and seed pearls (not my hand). Unfortunately one of the pearls feel out, so it's just lying there :( Any recommendations for repair in Portland, OR og around San Francisco appriciated. I could get it done this summer. I wonder if Sarah could... I should ask her.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

- Karin

Lovely, lovely, Karin. You had me cooing at every picture. Danielle from Gem Gossip is going to love these. She's very much into antique jewellery like yours. You had me at the cameo ring with the wire strung pearls, it's a charmer. I've long admired such cameo/ coral rings but I think my brusque ways will surely mean the end of the seed pearls and ring. Lol!

Wow... what beautiful rings. I don't have any rings to share with you. I never even considered a ring but I may be changing my mind. Thanks for showing us your treasures.

Back