Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

That's quite the compliment, Andrew M. That is a truly gorgeous photo you took.

BAS -

Gorgeous and Luscious. Well done!!!!

Andrew-

You're a Star!! The pearls look magnificent on Instagram! Hey - add me to your list of adoptive mothers. A fella can never have too many.

Last edited:
BAS - My medium burgundies are a couple of days out, probably because I changed to an orbit clasp. Yours is getting me excited to see mine. I don’t see a lot of difference between your medium burgundy and deep lavender. What is your impression of the differences between the strands? There is the graduation, and somewhat better color matching in the deep lavender, but the Edisons have lovely colors, perhaps a bit redder? And those few pearls that appear more bronze. That’s what I’m gleaning from the photos.

Purranha, mine arrived today, too! I was worried that "burgundy" wouldn't be quite the shade I liked. But man, are these pearls gorgeous! Frankly, they're making me reconsider the original deep lavenders...

Glamour Shot and description "Naturally colored Edison Freshwater strand measuring 8.8mm - 10.9mm, with a medium burgandy body color, purple/blue, and bronze tones." :

View attachment 63740

Those are to die for! And such a good color for your coloring

My ring arrived from Kojima. I think I've tried it on at two Ruckuses, so I know it would fit. I really didn't need it, but I've been thinking about it for 2 years, hahaha. It's a bit of a flying saucer with rubies. I remember the luster and orient on the pearl to being amazing, and it is.

fullsizeoutput_9ba.jpg

fullsizeoutput_9bb.jpg

I guess the necklace from Pacific Pearls will arrive tomorrow.

BWeaves, what a cool ring! It's like a cross between a coin pearl, and a little round pillow! Hey, if you thought about the ring that long and it was still available, it was fate... You said you bought a ripple necklace, was it the "rainbow metallic luster" one? Ooooo, I hope I hope I hope

These sales are cool, but I need more pictures and description to really pull the trigger on a big purchase. And time, I have to plot my attack. And plan out how I'm going to explain my financial deviance to my husband.... But lucky for everyone else, it doesn't really seem like a risk as they are all Ah-mazing

ok I'm finally home! couldn't rip the boxes open fast enough.
OOMMMGGG they are GORGE! Now I want one in burgundy and one in purple as well!!!
So this is absolutely discombobulating cuz I thought I ordered some pearls, how did I end up with some liquid metal balls???
Lighting is absolutely horrendous. Completely dark by the time I got home, nothing but artificial lightings!

Exotic Pearl Paradise strands
IMG_7751.jpg
Crazy Natural color strands from Pearl Paradise
Saturated natural color edison freshwater pearls
IMG_7758.jpg
Wearing my Pearl Paradise exotics

BAS, those burgandy pearls are TDF!! Absolutely gorgeous!! I actually like them stacked with your deep purple strand. The luster is mesmerizing!!

BW, Love your ring. Like Andrew, it reminds me of a lily pad.

Andrew, diamonds & pearls!! I can't wait to see!!

OMG!!! Purr, you're killing me. Spectacular!!!

Another interesting observation about these strands is thatI used to think of Edisons as quite large in size. I know in the past year or two they have been working on Petite Edisons, but the colors were quite a bit lighter.

Even though in general we like larger pearl size, but I find the size of these petite edisons to be quite well match for the darker color and intense metallic luster!

The Edisons are all amazing- Big LUSTER.

Andrew, I showed your T's around my office today ( the picture, of course) and oohs and ahhs everywhere. One of my employees said she didn't know pearls came in any other color but white until she met me. She used to think T's were costume jewelry. But your pic got her hooked today. I hooked her up with Pearl Paradise... she wanted to know if I trusted them and I said, absolutely! Just look at Andrew's Tahitians.

BWeaves, what a cool ring! It's like a cross between a coin pearl, and a little round pillow! Hey, if you thought about the ring that long and it was still available, it was fate... You said you bought a ripple necklace, was it the "rainbow metallic luster" one? Ooooo, I hope I hope I hope

These sales are cool, but I need more pictures and description to really pull the trigger on a big purchase. And time, I have to plot my attack. And plan out how I'm going to explain my financial deviance to my husband.... But lucky for everyone else, it doesn't really seem like a risk as they are all Ah-mazing

Yes, it's the rainbow metallic luster necklace. And I think I know which blue akoya necklace you bought, too. We're the only two with "sold" stickers on them!!! Hahaha! I know I'm late to the Kasumi / ripple game, but I've had a hard time finding just the right ones.

The Edisons are gorgeous, but I needed more photos and more time to decide. And like you, I'm trying to figure out how to get these past my husband. We can afford it, but he still gives me the side-eye "Don't you have enough pearls" look. He needs lessons from Walter and Andrew.

Speaking of Andrew, now I'm rethinking the name of the ring. Lily Pad sounds nicer than Flying Saucer, and the little ruby flower sort of goes with the lily pad idea. OK, Lily Pad, it is.

My dining table doubles as my computer desk and triples as my craft station.

You're in a similar situation as me! I have this tiny built-in vanity in our old house, I've thought about remodeling it. Right now it doubles as my craft station, folding table, and station for the cats to eat! You do the best with the space you're given! I seriously can't wait to see what you make (if its anything like your Revenge necklace!)

And like you, I'm trying to figure out how to get these past my husband. We can afford it, but he still gives me the side-eye "Don't you have enough pearls" look. He needs lessons from Walter and Andrew.

For sure, men don't understand its NEVER ENOUGH! The husband never says anything when tiny packages show up (he does get a little intrigued when they have European or Asian packaging labels though!) He collects silk screen posters, and large tubes are delivered all the time. The contents get stored in extensive filing cabinets, at least my hobby sees the light of day! I hope you post your ripple strand, those colors look banging!

ok I'm finally home! couldn't rip the boxes open fast enough.
OOMMMGGG they are GORGE! Now I want one in burgundy and one in purple as well!!!

Ha, ha!! So, I see a long ombré Edison tassel rope in your future. It looks like there will be another 18 strands, so you will get your chance. In the meantime, please take some more photos once the sun is up. Loving the colors so far. So beautiful.

For sure, men don't understand its NEVER ENOUGH! The husband never says anything when tiny packages show up (he does get a little intrigued when they have European or Asian packaging labels though!) He collects silk screen posters, and large tubes are delivered all the time. The contents get stored in extensive filing cabinets, at least my hobby sees the light of day! I hope you post your ripple strand, those colors look banging!

Ha! I have the fortune (misfortune?) that as a professional photographer, we suffer from what is known as GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome -- very similar to PSS), and nothing is ever enough. So, I understand! And, truth be told, compared to lenses, cameras, studio lights, etc. that I've bought, some of the pearls don't seem all that bad! :D

Ha! I have the fortune (misfortune?) that as a professional photographer, we suffer from what is known as GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome -- very similar to PSS), and nothing is ever enough. So, I understand! And, truth be told, compared to lenses, cameras, studio lights, etc. that I've bought, some of the pearls don't seem all that bad! :D

Well Andrew, when you actually generate revenue/work from your camera equipments, they are considered income generating assets (plus you can expense/amortize them).

Pearls on the other hand... ;)

Ha, ha!! So, I see a long ombré Edison tassel rope in your future. It looks like there will be another 18 strands, so you will get your chance. In the meantime, please take some more photos once the sun is up. Loving the colors so far. So beautiful.

hahhaha lol omg I'm having a total freak out moment thinking about how hard I'd have to sit on my hands and how my fingers might accidentally slip!

Will definitely take more pics tomorrow Red!

Well Andrew, when you actually generate revenue/work from your camera equipments, they are considered income generating assets (plus you can expense/amortize them).

Pearls on the other hand... ;)

Don't enable me. :D

I do too much justifying as it is, lol.

"I don't need a new camera... but the NEW one shoots 14 frames per second......"

Back