September Pearl Paradise Tahitians

Black Friday Purchase

Black Friday Purchase

This is the triple strand from PP during the Black Friday sale that I ordered from PP. I hope I like the length of the three strands.

triple strand Tahitian that I ordered from Pearl Paradise

@Congrats on that gorgeous triple strand, Luvglitz! Can't wait for the neckshot.

Ms. Newberry, those tin cups w/enhancers. Sigh... :)

Last edited:
My silver rope arrived yesterday! This was through the August Tahitian sale, and I've been working on it with Erin for a while. I was originally looking at this strand as a light contrast to two other peacock/multicolor strands for a rope, but then it turned out that there were 3 matching strands of the multicolor silvers. How could I resist??? I finally decided on a 45 inch main rope with an attachable 8 inch bracelet, in a harvest style, that I can wear long or short. I LOVE how this turned out! I've worn it non-stop since yesterday! Please excuse the cat hair. Max has been unwell and I have been at the vet office with him (no worries, he's fine...turns out he doesn't have kidney disease after all...it's just a touch of arthritis in his tail...says hundreds of dollars of diagnostic tests and one seriously ticked off cat later).

The first neck shot I have it short, without the bracelet. The middle shot is long, with the bracelet, and the second last shot I have a small 2 inch extender added in. I'm still playing with optimal length a bit. The last picture was my PP final shot.

This is destined to be worn to a wedding tomorrow! I just need to pick an outfit!

45 inch main rope with an attachable 8 inch bracelet, in a harvest style, that I can wear long or short45 inch main rope with an attachable 8 inch bracelet, in a harvest style, that I can wear long or short front viewI LOVE how this turned out!  I've worn it non-stop since yesterday3 matching strands of the multicolor silvers combined to create45 inch main rope with an attachable 8 inch bracelet, in a harvest style worn long and doubled45 inch main rope with an attachable 8 inch bracelet, in a harvest style bust

Cmd2014, I absolutely love the look. The necklace will be very versatile to wear many many ways. I am envious.

Cmd gorgeous! Love the color and how versatile they are on you.

Luvglitz you got the triple. I love the look. Lots of photo when you get it please.

It's funny how things work out. I've desperately wanted a silver rope ever since Hisano put the multi-tonal circled Tahitian one together in the look book a couple of years ago. I wasn't in a position to jump on that one at the time, and was a little sad about it, but I love this one more.

CMD, that's gorgeous ... congratulations!

Luvglitz, I saw that lovely triple and had the same "slowly strangling" thought LOL ... that necklace looks stunning; enjoy!

Wow good for you! I am also glad you survived your struggle with the literal choker pearls!

Yes, I bought them, BlackPearlDude. I really shouldn't have as I indulged myself during the GSS sale. However, I was sick of having a a rope of Tahitians wound around my neck to imitate the look of a multi strand necklace slowly cause death by strangulation during an evening. I also had all those wonderful pearl points for a further discount. I will post pictures when I receive them. Happy shopping everyone.

Luvglitz, I'm excited to see pictures of that triple when it arrives! Although, if you want some variety, a pearl clip really helps with preventing slippage and strangling by locking your strands into place so they can't choke you.

I took my pearls out to the wedding tonight. They really lit up against my real top. IRL they looked even more silver-blue. Oh shoot...I'm sideways. Sorry!

Paired with my diamond huggies and grey drops.

Paired with my diamond huggies and grey drops

Beautiful look; had to see that right side up :) Very pretty, CMD!

Silver pearls Paired with my diamond huggies and grey drops

cmd - looks wonderful ! I always say to never worry if you miss out on something as there are always more beautiful pearls out there coming along... I'm glad these came along for you at the right time ! They look great. And a orgeous colour top !! Looks wonderful on you and your pearls really fit that neckline well ! Great look ! Bet you felt like a queen!

Luvg - triple strand looks wonderful...very dramatic !

Last edited:
A fun strand CMD I bet you will reach for this one often. I love the size of the pearls mixed up it makes it easier to wear because there is no front and back. Enjoy!

CMD your new Tahitians are stunning!! They look gorgeous on you!

Hey. Are you people being ironic? :cool:

(Sorry, newer peeps, inside joke. I'd post the thread here if I could find it).

Hey. Are you people being ironic? :cool:

Ha! No, apparently that is reserved for round white pearls! That annual party is coming up though. I should polish up my ironic pearls and retro red lips just in case DH wants to go! Maybe the hipsters are more on trend now!

Ha! No, apparently that is reserved for round white pearls! That annual party is coming up though. I should polish up my ironic pearls and retro red lips just in case DH wants to go! Maybe the hipsters are more on trend now!

I say catch up with her in the ladies room and give her a swirly! Really though, that thread was one of the funniest things I'd heard in ages. People are so rude!

Back