Selling Pearls

Pkinnew has one of the finer pearl collections around. Seeing all of those pearls together for sale proves what I have been suspecting.

Anyhow, I contacted her last week to inquire about one of my favorites of her pieces (and I'm sorely tempted to get more!), and it was for sale and I purchased it. It is my greatest hope that the funds will help her to get through this life crisis and that there will be more pearls in her future.

This Kamoka bracelet arrived today, and I'd like to say that not only was pkinnew easy to deal with, and most prompt and honest, but the pearls are indeed stunners. She encouraged me to show it off, so I will. Thank you, pkinnew, for dealing with life's issues with such grace.

Here is the Kamoka Sea and Sand bracelet. During the recent ruckus I looked over all the Kamoka bracelets in person, but none of them matched what I remembered about this one. So, I held off from getting another Kamoka bracelet at the ruckus. As they say, sometimes waiting is best.

A few photos for you pearl lovers. The light was fading today when I snapped these pictures so some of the overtones are difficult to see. I've included a couple shots with my multi-color Tahitian round braclet, because the colors in both of these bracelets delights me so. The smaller, baroque pearls of the new Kamoka will lend itself for more casual occasions when I would leave the bigger rounds at home.

I hope the rest of the items sell quickly. I'd like to encourage folks not to hesitate if you like something.

Thank you, pkinnew, and I wish you all the best.

aKamoka_0772.jpgaKamoka_0774.jpgaKamoka_0797.jpgaKamoka_0782.jpg

Wow, I'm glad "Sea and Sand" found such a great home, where pkinnew can see it often :)

Oh, my Lord, you guys are going to be totally knocked out by her gorgeous pearls all in one place, if you haven't been already!

I'm totally bowled over by one of her Long Tahitians, 35", and feeling very sorry for myself because I have to deny myself. Someone is going to be a lucky duck. I'm going off now for a pity-party (sniff, sniff).

Wishing you quick and painless sales. I just saw your listings on PS. As you know, I've always admired your collection enormously. I wear the lavender Y tin cup I bought from you often and with pleasure.

Thinking of you...

Thanks, everyone! It means a lot to me to come here and be with you and I promise to try and come back more often. I need quite a bit of time to catch up on all of your "Show Me..." posts!

The sale is going well and I hope to post earrings, bracelets, pendants/enhancers and rings soon.

Thank you again for your support!

It means a lot to us to have you here too, pkinnew ... sending you hugs.

Sorry you are going through a difficult time. Sending you prayers.

pkinnew! i am so sorry about your going through this time in your life. good thoughts and vibes coming from texas - i hope your situation turns around and is back to normal ASAP!

Back