Selling Pearls

Sending you a very big hug Pkin. You know how to get a hold of me so please do.

Pkinnew -- I am so sorry to read about your current situation. Know that you are very much in my thoughts and I am sending you warm hugs.

I'm thinking of you too, and am sorry to hear that this is happening. If it will help to re-home some of your stunning collection, I'm sure you'll have little difficulty if you post on PS. People from there can PM you here. But I hope that it will turn out that you don't need to. Would it be possible to wait a while and see?

Pkinnew, I'm so sorry you're facing this; you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Have you listed in the PriceScope "Preloved PS Jewels" section?

Thinking of you...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time, Pkinnew! Please know that you are supported here. {{{Hugs}}}

I have only ever sold jewellery via eBay with mixed results.

I listed my PP Freshadama double strand (worn only once) on eBay, using Buy It Now or Best Offer option, and then mentioned it in PG, and it went to the good home of another PGer.

Good luck with your sales and health, thinking of you.

DK :)

So sorry to hear about your health problems, lots of very positive e-thoughts for you.

Pkinnew, I'm so sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope you're well very soon. Sending hugs.

Thanks, friends, for your thoughts and prayers. It does mean a lot to me, really. And thanks for all the great ideas! I just started posting my collection on Pricescope under Pricescope Caf?/Preloved PS Jewels. I'm doing them in batches 'cause it's much easier that way. It'll take awhile so be patient!

Pkinnew, I am so sorry to hear about what you are facing. Sending you hugs and wishes for a good recovery.

Back