Really shiny gold beads

If I go the silicon route, I'd have to purchase wire, crimps, and a few more tools, wouldn't I? I have been wondering about the bumpers so maybe this would be a good time to consider them. Do they came small enough where you don't see them next to a 3mm bead?

Look what I found! Is this the same cut as Newberry's diamond cut beads? https://www.halsteadbead.com/kt483 I'm not so sure because it is 3mm and 14k. Has anyone dealt with this company before?

I've purchased from Halstead several times and love them, but like JP said they are wholesale and require a $100 minimum order.

I buy from Halstead as well and they have always been good. Never tried their gold beads . I've also never tried the silicone beads with metal beads and pearls ..So can't speak to whether or not they would show....though I think they might. Get some silicone bumpers and try them with a few small silver beads ( or whatever ) and your pearls and see what it looks like. I usually try things out before I order something expensive.

Back