Prickly pears and pearls

Wow, gorgeous! Like many of us huge pearl fans probably, I took a stab at selling for about five minutes once, then realized I hated it. I just like to be a pearl consumer, not a seller or a crafter lol. But JP your eye for "what works" and creativity are amazing. Love your Etsy shop!

Last edited:
Peacock Tahitians...my favourite! And your inspiration photo is beautiful. The yellow-orange roses with the purple and green cacti. Simply stunning.

hanadama, those are actually flowers ON the cactus! Aren't they amazing? I am in awe of the beauty Mother Nature creates...our job is to appreciate and honor what she has given us.

SeaUrchin, you are too kind...my favorite thing about selling is working with my clients. My least favorite thing is when I make something that I really want to keep.

hanadama, those are actually flowers ON the cactus! Aren't they amazing? I am in awe of the beauty Mother Nature creates...our job is to appreciate and honor what she has given us.

Whaaat?! That is crazy! Too beautiful for words.

I love the pearls and peridot :) I agree with you JP, nature is definitely the best source of design inspiration! ..looking forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks Katbran and SunSeeker.
That cactus with the tiara just blew me away...all I could think about was the Queen and her pearls and tiara. And hanadama, those flowers do look an awful lot like roses...desert roses! They almost look like someone went around and glued flowers to the tops of the prickly pears. Between the blooms and the fresh squeezed grapefruit juice from my brother's trees I'm kicking myself for leaving, I'm surprised my he let us stay as long as we did. And as if that wasn't enough, he also has an outdoor kitchen with a pizza oven.

Back