Pretty Pearl Necklace From Japanese TV Show

PearlFlower

Hi Everyone,

I have been super addicted to this Japanese Magna story turn Japanese Show turn Korean Show. Long story short, when I was watching the season 1 finally of the Japanese version I noticed this very pretty pearl necklace that the very elegant and evil mother was wearing. For me it felt like drops of stars and pearls. Very classic, but I guess my taste is very classic in general.

Sorry the quality is not the best, I took them using my Iphone from my laptop. Of course it seemed very difficult to find a web picture.

Enjoy!!

Attachments

• pearl necklace 1.jpg
    pearl necklace 1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 32
  • pearl necklace 2.jpg
    pearl necklace 2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 32
  • pearl necklace 3.jpg
    pearl necklace 3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 32
Patty, what does "woven" mean? I thought it had small diamonds inlayed in yellow gold. Which gave it the "star" effect that I felt.

If you would like to see it in action (and better resolution) here is the link to the part the piece is shown.

It first appears in part 1 minute 4:19 and several times over the full episode. You can have fun appreciating some evil elegance in action:

http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-drama/hana-yori-dango-episode-9

I also really liked the attached necklace that the wonderful and super kind sister wears in Season 2 Episode 6. I though it did a good job of combining the different colors in a tin cup/chandler piece, which wasn't very overwhelming. I am personally not crazy for the earrings, as I can feel/see my ears tearing if I wear such large chandlers. But pretty nonetheless.

Here is the link to see this necklace in action and better resolution: http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-drama/hana-yori-dango-season-2-episode-6
It appears the last couple of minutes of Part 1, then comes back a 40 seconds into Part 2.

Attachments

• White and Black .jpg
    White and Black .jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 36
Back